• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Plus Game Catalog for September: The Plucky Squire, Night in the Woods, Under The Waves and more

Draugoth

Gold Member

PlayStation Plus Extra and Premium | Game Catalog

The Plucky Squire | PS5

Under The Waves | PS4, PS5

Night in the Woods | PS4, PS5

Chernobylite | PS4, PS5

Wild Card Football | PS4, PS5

Space Engineers | PS4, PS5

Road 96 | PS4, PS5

Ben 10 | PS4

Far Cry 5* | PS4

PlayStation Premium | PS VR2 & Classics

Pistol Whip | PS VR2

Secret Agent Clank | PS4, PS5

Sky Gunner | PS4, PS5

Mister Mosquito | PS4, PS5

tmlDan

i saw the comments on the tweet and despite everyone begging for new platformers and good games and praising astrobot they discredit plucky squire which is inventive, new and looks amazing.

The gaming community is so broken, support inventive, new, good games, stop only wanting one thing i beg you.

Last edited:

Nankatsu

So they give me this on Plus and ask me 920€ on a "premium" console?

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

nial

I forgot this was today.
MISTER MOSQUITO AND SKY GUNNER!!!!!!!!
Sony, don't listen anyone over the PS5 Pro thing, I will always love you!!!!!!!!
/jk, but still excited as fuck for these

Last edited:
i saw the comments on the tweet and despite everyone begging for new platformers and good games and praising astrobot they discredit plucky squire which is inventive, new and looks amazing.

The gaming community is so broken, support inventive, new, good games, stop only wanting one thing i beg you.
Also: "Astro Bot is a IP graveyard"

*Rereleases Mister fucking Mosquito*

"Trash list I don't want want to play these games"

I'm borrowing a friends PS5 to play Astrobot, I'm going to see if I can play The Plucky Squire too. :)
I'll need to convince him to upgrade to extra.

Fabieter

Will definitely downgrade my sub from premium to essential. Gave Sony a chance after the price hike to prove they are trying after the price hike but it was mostly horrendous month after month.

Would wish they would offer free mp but that ship has sailed.

nial

Will definitely downgrade my sub from premium to essential. Gave Sony a chance after the price hike to prove they are trying after the price hike but it was mostly horrendous month after month.

glad that these gems are given the time to shine instead of the same boring shit as always

Jaybe

That mosquito game:

Fly through and explore the 12 levels of the Yamada household, searching for victims. Use stealth or prepare for air combat as you do battle with human inhabitants. Watch the family’s relationship disintegrate as they take their irritation out on each other.

🤣

tmlDan

plucky squire looks amazing, what kind of behaviour is this

FeralEcho

That mosquito game:

Fly through and explore the 12 levels of the Yamada household, searching for victims. Use stealth or prepare for air combat as you do battle with human inhabitants. Watch the family’s relationship disintegrate as they take their irritation out on each other.

🤣
Pure evil 😂

Skifi28

How many games did you guys actually play on plus the last 12 month like actual start to finish. Like serious question? I didnt finish a single one.
Crisis core, nier replicant and 13 sentinels just the last couple of months. If I add their prices together (on sale) that's like half my yearly sub.

Edit: Deliver us Mars too, I knew I was forgetting something.

Last edited:

nial

How many games did you guys actually play on plus the last 12 month like actual start to finish. Like serious question? I didnt finish a single one.
sounds like a you problem
But seriously, dismissing everything for not being the ultra popular games/blockbusters you want is lame.

tmlDan

ive played a ton, played wild hearts and Cult of the Lamb last month, plucky squire ill play this month, played Far Cry 6, Remnant 2, Dredge, Animal Well, Dave the Diver, Crew 2, Midnight Suns, shall i go on?

Hohenheim

Playstation gets potentialy platformer of the year day 1 at the service, and folks not happy?
That game is one of few i'll probably buy day 1 of the upcoming 2024 games. Previews was very positive, and the game looks unique and awesome.

Fabieter

Crisis core, nier replicant and 13 sentinels just the last couple of months. If I add their prices together (on sale) that's like half my yearly sub.

Edit: Deliver us Mars too, I knew I was forgetting something.

You are still one old pricing? Because extra is like 125 euro and premium more than 150.

ive played a ton, played wild hearts and Cult of the Lamb last month, plucky squire ill play this month, played Far Cry 6, Remnant 2, Dredge, Animal Well, Dave the Diver, Crew 2, Midnight Suns, shall i go on?

You finished all of those? Yea go on

sounds like a you problem
But seriously, dismissing everything for not being the ultra popular games/blockbusters you want is lame.

No answer? I just want more good game i didn't play already. Maybe I should stop buying games altogether. Don't get me started on the disappointment of classics.

nial

No answer?
I'm not subscribed to either Extra or Premium, I literally only comment on the classics in every thread, lol.
I just want more good game i didn't play already.
Reasonable, but that doesn't make anything ""horrendous"".
Don't get me started on the disappointment of classics.
glad that these gems are given the time to shine instead of the same boring shit as always
You always say that we need more AA stuff, yet think these classics are disappointing. Choose your side, already.

Last edited:

Kerotan

SECRET AGENT FACKIN CLANK AT YOUR SERVICE!

They've now added the two psp ratchet games I could never play and with cool enchantments.

I think the only other game on psp I'd like to get ported is portable ops and it will probably be in the next metal gear collection.

Let's Go baby!

Fabieter

I always buy on sale. Last time I paid for premium, I believe it was in the 110 euro range.

Oh do you let them run out? Because if you are always subbed there aint any sales as of late. Or do mean cheaper psn credit on key stores? The last sale i saw on psn was years ago.

Lake
Saints Row (for my sins)
Unpacking
Omno
Call of the Sea
Spellforce 3
Tacoma
The Outer Worlds + DLC
Bloodbowl 3
The Artful Escape
Guardians of the Galaxy
Spongebob Battle for Bikin Bottom
Sniper Elite 5
Surviving The Aftermath
Jurassic World Evolution 2
Aliens Fireteam Elite

Currently playing Dredge & Dave the Diver
I pick up Hitman every now and again
Will play 3 or 4 of this months PS+ selection at some point

Sept '23 to Sept '24

I buy + when it's on sale, using discounted wallet top up

Last edited:

Skifi28

Oh do you let them run out? Because if you are always subbed there aint any sales as of late. Or do mean cheaper psn credit on key stores? The last sale i saw on psn was years ago.
I can't remember if it was last year that I renewed or I had stacked two years, but it definitely was a sale while I was already subbed. I guess I'll know this November that it runs out.

Fabieter

I'm not subscribed to either Extra or Premium, I literally only comment on the classics in every thread, lol.

Reasonable, but that doesn't make anything ""horrendous"".

You always say that we need more AA stuff, yet think these classics are disappointing. Choose your side, already.

Most of the games i didn't play already suck imo so i dont know i calling it horrendous is so outlandish. I definitely didn't have a feeling that there was better quality after the 40% price hike.

Yea we have like a million different cool jrpgs on psx, ps2, psp. Why do we dont see more of those?

do i have to finish all of them to find value? are you okay?

I finished a few of them, not all

I also tried some of them of course but if play a game for a hour and than go uninstall it that's no value for me. It feels like gifting Sony money.

Lake
Saints Row (for my sins)
Unpacking
Omno
Call of the Sea
Spellforce 3
Tacoma
The Outer Worlds + DLC
Bloodbowl 3
The Artful Escape
Guardians of the Galaxy
Spongebob Battle for Bikin Bottom
Sniper Elite 5
Surviving The Aftermath
Jurassic World Evolution 2
Aliens Fireteam Elite

Currently playing Dredge & Dave the Diver
I pick up Hitman every now and again
Will play 3 or 4 of this months PS+ selection at some point

Sept '23 to Sept '24

I buy + when it's on sale, using discounted wallet top up

Like more than half an hour on most of those, not bad if true.

nial

Yea we have like a million different cool jrpgs on psx, ps2, psp. Why do we dont see more of those?
Jeanne d'Arc, Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light, The Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 1-3, Dark Cloud 1-2, Rogue Galaxy, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Kingdom of Paradise, and Coded Soul: Uketsugareshi Idea and Ore no Shikabane o Koete Yuke for Japan.
Why should we see a million of JRPGs, anyway? Good to know that AA stuff only matters when it's the shit you personally want, otherwise it's disappointing!

Last edited:

Fabieter

Jeanne d'Arc, Blade Dancer: Lineage of Light, The Legend of Dragoon, Wild Arms 1-3, Dark Cloud 1-2, Rogue Galaxy, Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits, Kingdom of Paradise, and Coded Soul: Uketsugareshi Idea and Ore no Shikabane o Koete Yuke for Japan.
Why should we see a million of JRPGs, anyway? Good to know that AA stuff only matters when it's the shit you personally want, otherwise it's disappointing!

Yea mostly sonys own games in a sea of awesome other rpgs. To each their own but if they don't provide me with value for 150 euro in a year besides forcing me to play for mp it's sad. You don't even sub for the bigger ones. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and they continue to disappoint.

Top Bottom