• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Everyday Shooter PSP:worth it?

What about Kickbeat?

I'm REALLY money constrained, so I won't buy games that are only OK, even for cheap. I'd rather wait for something better.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Bioshock and Metro are now free in EU PS+?

Cudder

Anyone know when Outlast will be out on PS+ in February? Really want to play it, would be a nice surprise if it was the first week!

Bishop89

Ill ask this here as I dont think the other thread was the correct one.

Question,

Has Lord of Shadows been a ps+ game before?

I ask as I am interested in the second game and have yet to play the first (because its still not cheap in Aus).

Hoping it becomes a ps+ game in the near future if it hasnt already.

Bought 2 Codes digitally (at amazon.de) this christmas and they expire after 1 year too if you don't redeem them, said so in the item description

Guess it could be different for "retail" codes (those in the BR cases, not the simple cards like iTunes etc.) since they don't have to get activated after purchase afaik

jcm

The digital codes I bought from Amazon.com (US) don't have any expiration date listed. I'm pretty sure they don't expire.

If the expiration date for the physical cards are 1 year, and is also applied to codes from Amazon, then I'm not too worried. I can still wait until April or May to redeem my code and see if the 15 months deal happens again.

If the expiration date for the physical cards are 1 year, and is also applied to codes from Amazon, then I'm not too worried. I can still wait until April or May to redeem my code and see if the 15 months deal happens again.

Why not just redeem it and add it to your wallet? What do you have to gain from waiting?

Why not just redeem it and add it to your wallet? What do you have to gain from waiting?
If he adds them now, he gets 12 months per code, if he waits and there is another 12+3 month offer he will get 15 months per code (if it works)

I'm doing the same with my codes, they expire in december and my subscription runs out sometime in 2015 anyway, so no harm waiting

terrier

I just bought a 50€ psn card for 41€ , it was an euro cheaper than a PSN year sub, and added it to my wallet, waiting for my sub to expire this may or for an PSN+ offer in case it happens before. Once in the wallet, those 50€ don't expire, do they?

Hopefully we will see new offers soon, 15 months for the price of 12 or 12 at a cheaper price like last year (it was 35€ if i remember correctly)

If he adds them now, he gets 12 months per code, if he waits and there is another 12+3 month offer he will get 15 months per code (if it works)

I'm doing the same with my codes, they expire in december and my subscription runs out sometime in 2015 anyway, so no harm waiting

I don't think it works that way with PS+ codes. I bought a 1 year code from a GAFer last year and redeemed it when the 12+3 months deal was live, but only got the regular 12 months. I think you're only eligible to the extra 3 months if you pay for the sub directly on the PSN store. Don't take my words as gospel though, hopefully someone else can either confirm or debunk this.

chrislowe

Not sure if its the same, but I got my PS Vita today with a 10 games pack, and that voucher code is valid until november 2015 (says right on the box), which is more then a year ahead so.

I don't think it works that way with PS+ codes. I bought a 1 year code from a GAFer last year and redeemed it when the 12+3 months deal was live, but only got the regular 12 months. I think you're only eligible to the extra 3 months if you pay for the sub directly on the PSN store. Don't take my words as gospel though, hopefully someone else can either confirm or debunk this.

Hmm, I was afraid that might be the case. Can anyone confirm that the 3 free months only come with the sub directly from the PSN store?

Yes unfortunately I'm not sure it works with PS+ cards either, during the last offer I purchased via PSN Store too but I was told it also works with the PS+ cards so I'll try those next time

Mendrox

I have an Austria account (i am from germany) if I add PS Plus to my current account again, will I be able to buy the PS4 games for when I get one?

BadWolf

Finished Bioshock Infinite and all I have to say is wow.

I don't like FPS so can't say I enjoyed the gameplay/combat too much but the world and story were definitely worth playing for.

Top Bottom