• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Jachaos

I really hope P4G is the Vita game in NA next month, I've been wanting it for a while and I keep hesitating to buy it since I expect it to be on PS+ soon...

If it's not announced for April, I'd say go ahead and buy it. I bought it in February and absolutely love it. It's not one of the kind of games I'd have wanted to wait for in hindsight.

ItsTheNew

I believe any game made before 1997 is "essentially cave man art."
After watching the early access version of mercenary kings on giantbomb, why are people excited for it? Did they change the gameplay since that build? What's the hook of it? I'm sure the way I'm writing this makes me sound like an ass but I want to join the zeitgeist.

After watching the early access version of mercenary kings on giantbomb, why are people excited for it? Did they change the gameplay since that build? What's the hook of it? I'm sure the way I'm writing this makes me sound like an ass but I want to join the zeitgeist.

Its a retro indie game. I don't get it either. I'm getting kind of sick of these games whose hook is just nostalgia. Yeah, I get people like Metal Slug but its not new or exciting.

So basically whenever there's a PS+ rumour it's almost always true... as I've said, I'm fine with that. 2 PS4 games (Hotline is getting a free crossbuy version when it gets released on PS4), 3 PS3 games (Hotline), 3 Vita games (Sly).

Donos

This is a good PS3 backlog catch up month since i'm not into football and have no interest in Sly. Wonder if i'm ever going to beat Dragons Dogma DA.

Hydrargyrus

So basically whenever there's a PS+ rumour it's almost always true... as I've said, I'm fine with that. 2 PS4 games (Hotline is getting a free crossbuy version when it gets released on PS4), 3 PS3 games (Hotline), 3 Vita games (Sly).

So is Hotline cross buy in PSN+?

Well, that makes this month better...

cluderi

Sweet, I've been putting off buying Fifa for ages and now with PES in there I don't have to (I'm not a football person so one football game is the same as another to me)

MUnited83

For you.
I will wait for confirmation on the official blog.

Those guys have been getting it right for the past few months though :p

So is Hotline cross buy in PSN+?

Well, that makes this month better...
All games that are crossbuy normally are also crossbuy on PS+. At least that's hot it happened several times already. Including Hotline Miami when it was on the PS+ US. No reason to think otherwise would happen now.

I'm expecting US PS+ to give Sly Cooper TiT too.
Mercenary Kings on US PS+ is a given.
Hotline Miami was already free some time ago.

Yeah, not too excited about either Mercenary Kings or Sly Cooper. Hopefully they announce the other two NA PS+ PS3 games soon!

Number45

Celegus

I'm not sure I'll play any of it anytime soon because of Dark Souls, but that's a nice solid month. I only got a few hours into Batman AA and didn't care much for it, so I'll probably pass on City.

All games that are crossbuy normally are also crossbuy on PS+. At least that's hot it happened several times already. Including Hotline Miami when it was on the PS+ US. No reason to think otherwise would happen now.

Excuse my ignorance, but does this mean if I only have a PS4 I can "buy" the PS3 version of Hotline Miami from PS+ through the webstore and that should unlock the PS4 version to be freely downloaded as well?

nero2082

don't buy Crysis 3 ;) it is very likely it will show up very soon according to Chris from EU PS blog

Suggestions for ps plus may

- Max payne 3
- La. Noire
- Crysis 3
- Naruto storm 3 or generations

ps vita
AC3
Ps allstars battle royale
Proteus

his answer :

Unfortunately Max Payne and LA Noire are not available in all regions.

Some of those, I can’t say which we have gone for to go into PS Plus but haven’t been able to strike a deal yet, it doesn’t mean they won’t come at some point but at the moment we haven’t been able to secure them

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
April

Mercenary Kings (PS4)
Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
Stealth Inc. A Clone in the Dark (PS3)
Castle of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse (PS3)
Velocity Ultra (PS Vita)
Pixeljunk Monsters Ultimate HD (PS Vita)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014...preview-arkham-city-mercenary-kings-and-more/

Darn. I've already beaten Arkham City. In fact, I did so the day after it came out. Not really interested in going back to be honest. The other games could be neat, but I haven't got a vested interest in them.

olimpia84

Already beat Batman AC and already have Pixeljunk for the PSP. The rest of the games seem fun though, looking forward to Mercenary Kings

ZeroCoin

Overall I like the month. Still feeling the sting about buying the curve studios bundle a few months back though. I don't expect that games that were on sale never go onto PS+, but back to back months for 3/4 of the games makes me grumble a bit. Glad I didn't bite on the Velocity Ultra or PJM sales though.

Top Bottom