• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

dosh

Is Secret Ponchos coming out in May now? I'm going to guess that every month until it turns out to be true.

That was my plan as well. But now, I'll simply let you do all the work and silently wait for the game to be released.

Is Secret Ponchos coming out in May now? I'm going to guess that every month until it turns out to be true.

I think it was pushed back because they switched the game to the PhyreEngine, which resulted in them being able to run the game at 1080p/60fps. I remember there being a report that Binding of Isaac was nearly complete, so it could be that.

JeTmAn81

Here ya go.
Code:
Title                         Plus Price   Regular Price
Batman Arkham Asylum              $12.59          $13.99
Batman: Arkham Origins (PS3)      $25.19          $27.99
Batman: Arkham Origins 
Blackgate (PS Vita)               $12.59          $13.99
Cel Damage HD (PS4)                $8.99           $9.99
Cel Damage HD (PS3)                $8.99           $9.99
Cel Damage HD (PS Vita)            $8.99           $9.99
Injustice: Gods Among Us 
Ultimate Edition (PS4)            $25.19          $27.99
Ultimate Edition (PS Vita)        $12.59          $13.99
Ultimate Edition (PS3)            $25.19          $27.99
Lego Batman 2: 
Dc Super Heroes (PS3)             $12.59          $13.99
Lego Batman 2: 
Dc Super Heroes (PS Vita)         $12.59          $13.99
Mortal Kombat Vs. Dc Universe     $12.59          $13.99
Octodad: Dadliest Catch           $11.99          $14.99

$12.59 for Injustice on Vita? Argh, it's so close to that $10 price point I decided would get my purchase...

Jubern

Oh this is for Asia. I was wondering for a sec why some games were a repeat of US PS+ while others where a repeat of the EU service.

ckleow

Going by previous trend, the PS4 game for May will be

virtualimage

On an ordinary day, hard hat tester; Ray has a bizarre accident and wakes up with a giant pink spaghetti arm sticking out of his brain, giving him extraordinary mind-reading powers.

Ray can suddenly change the world with stickers, transforming his paper universe by tearing it, folding it and using the crazy stickers he finds (along with his awesome new powers) to solve mind-boggling puzzles! Sadly, Ray doesn't have much time to get to grips with his new-fangled psychic abilities. Instead, he’s on the run from ‘The Man’ for a crime he didn’t commit.

Can you help Ray out of this sticky situation? Get ready to tear it, rip it and Stick it to the Man!

From: http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/regional/gamedetails?id=24620

Playstation Plus Games for ASIA (Period: 2014-05-01 To 2014-06-04)

PS4
Stick it to the Man

Source: http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/psPlus#comingOffers

Release dates for Stick It to the Man:
Next Wednesday, April 30 in EU region.
First Tuesday of May, May 6, in NA region.

That matches the day of the next PS+ update in EU region, shown here in the countdown timers.
NA region's PS+ PS4 game always comes out in the first Tuesday of the month.

Unless one of the regions throws a curveball and puts up something else for PS4 (Daylight or Child of Light in EU region, MLB 14 The Show in NA region), it's more proof the PS+ PS4 game will be Stick It to the Man.

I remember there being a report that Binding of Isaac was nearly complete, so it could be that.

My heart would pound and my Uni work would go unfinished. But I don't think it's that close to release yet. He did say Q2 though, so who knows.

EDIT: Nope

carlos

sigh, would've liked lumines instead of surge deluxe :/ EU got it months ago

weakest month ever for me, partially because I already got puppeteer at that crazy discount sale.

Raw64life

Didn't see this so...

Playstation Plus US - May 2014

Stick It To The Man!, Puppeteer, Pro Evolution Soccer 2014, Skullgirls Encore, Limbo, Surge Deluxe

Already played Limbo and Puppeteer (which I was rather disappointed in). Negative interest in everything else. Absolutely atrocious lineup compared to what Europe is getting. I think this will be the first month since I got PS+ back in October where I won't even bother to download anything.

MUnited83

For you.
Already played Limbo and Puppeteer, negative interest in everything else. Absolutely atrocious lineup compared to what Europe is getting. I think this will be the first month since I got PS+ back in October where I won't even bother to download anything.

At least you guys still get 3 PS3 games each month.

You're meant to switch the game off and play something else so you don't get bored to death.

I laughed. This was my experience. :D

You just keep on playing until you either die in the game or die in real life.

I agree with what others have said, it's a very boring game, not my cup of tea at all. But I'm not a fan of Minecraft either.

My problem with Don't Starve is day 2 was doing the same thing as day 1, and day 3 was doing the same thing as day 2, etc, etc, etc. I was just looking for carrots and berries to eat whilst collecting grass and chopping down trees. I wasn't unlocking any new items. I did finally manage to build a Science Machine around day 10 but then I died.

Don't Starve is one of the most addicting roguelike games out there. Sure, at first it might not seem like you have a lot to do, but once you start learning the ins and outs of the game, it gives you an amazing amount of freedom about what to do.
The game is also not only about surviving but exploring. There's a lot of stuff in the world to find and explore, and managing exploration time and tasks integral to your survival (like maintaining sanity) is crucial.
Of course you're free to dislike it, but there is a LOT more beneath its surface than it seems, the same way that there's a lot more to Spelunky than the tutorial might indicate.

Celegus

Luckily I still haven't finished Metro or started Tomb Raider, this month is pretty bad for me. I got Puppeteer on sale a couple months ago and was super excited for it, but hot diggity that game is baaaaaad.

Ocaso

LOL I knew I should've waited a bit before getting Puppeteer. Oh well still a fun game haha

Got it on sale to support original ideas. Didn't really like it much, I'm sorry to say. Don't own anything else from this month so I'm cool.

Edit: Stick it to the man is giving me a great Psychonauts vibe! I'm surprised! And Limbo is for the Vita! Nice month all around, actually.

carlos

EU is really kicking the US + butt when it comes to vita games, I would kill for lumines, muramasa, dynasty warriors, and little kings story being released.

instead we get a port of a 5 year old indie game, and another meh indie game.

Maybe the bad vita US hardware sales are making Sony cheap out on plus exclusives for the region.

Top Bottom