• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Mass Effect 2 was on EU PS+, so that makes the first game also less likely to come.

I wouldn't mind Dead Island. If that's counted as a series already.

What about Dishonored? Or is the sequel still just a rumor, kinda out of the loop here.

Why not? They've given away 4 LEGO games and Dead Space 2 & 3...

I think so far they have never added a game to PS+ if they had already offered the direct sequel(s) at some point in the past. DS3 came after DS2.

But it could be that they care more about the release date of the game (as they don't want to offer old games) and ME1 was technically released after ME2 on PS3 I guess.

Klart

I think so far they have never added a game to PS+ if they had already offered the direct sequel(s) at some point in the past. DS3 came after DS2.

But it could be that they care more about the release date of the game (as they don't want to offer old games) and ME1 was technically released after ME2 on PS3 I guess.

True, in that sense it's pretty new. I'd be happy with, that's for sure.

Klart

So apparently the EU Plus content is not coming October 1st because the US only gets theirs on October 6th.

Ugh, this US preference has got to stop Sony. Our Plus conditions clearly state we get our new content the first Wednesday of the month...

Toki767

So apparently the EU Plus content is not coming October 1st because the US only gets theirs on October 6th.

Ugh, this US preference has got to stop Sony. Our Plus conditions clearly state we get our new content the first Wednesday of the month...

That's pretty screwed up if true. You'd think the US could just update that Wednesday.

Massa

It's not a preference, both come out the same week.

I think it's great that Sony finally got their shit together and unified Plus for EU and US. Now they should really move the EU updates to Tuesdays.

Cronen

ps-plus-october-2014-snap-2.png

Link

I saw earlier that (in North America) the September PS+ games expire on 9/30. I think it was on the PSBlog for today's PSN Store update, but it looks like that bit of info has been removed from the blog post now. Really, they can't make an exception here?

MSMrRound

I think it's great that Sony finally got their shit together and unified Plus for EU and US. Now they should really move the EU updates to Tuesdays.

Now if only PlaystationAsia can get their shit together for the Region 3 countries e.g Hong Kong/Singapore...

We only just recently got Flowers and Transistor on the store. We are still missing many and we don't even get that much of PSP title support on PSN.

It's not a preference, both come out the same week.

Um... that's one way of looking at it.

Truth is, they're not unified. US always gets content a day early, plus or not. In some cases, we don't even get the same games as US on PSN (where's Counter Strike Go???). Unified would mean same content across the board updated on the same day.

After years of Plus updating a day later than the US, i'm sure the EU could get their update a week earlier. It's what we pay for, after all - new games at the first store update day of the month.

I'm not even bothered about the games - the PS4's have been average at best since Resogun - it's the principle. Sony isn't giving you anything, you're paying them to provide a service.

SteamWorld Dig is confirmed as one of the PS+ games for Oct.

Source:
I bought it from the sale, so it is bound to be a free game now

Any other guesses?

Been hoping that this thread would get bumped with a leak of which games are gonna be up today.
Instead we have this *shakes head*

I was hopoing for the same thing, where are muh leaks!?

I'm currently hoping for the worst though. PS+ this past months has been terrible, except for Vita.

FDC1

My guess is that "Pix the Cat" will be the new PS+ game for PS4 and then one older game.

Never heard of the game before your post. I just watched the trailer, it has a Pacman CE feeling and it's crossbuy with Vita.

tumblr_l5se1iTR0T1qz4w1go1_500.jpg

Has the game's release been confirmed for october 8th?

Never heard of the game before your post. I just watched the trailer, it has a Pacman CE feeling and it's crossbuy with Vita.

Has the game'release been confirmed for october 8th?

I couldn't find a date, but "first weeks of October" sounds like Oct. 8th to me.

I don't know how often PS+ offerings line up with XBL Games with Gold, but I'm wondering how likely it is that Chariot is the PS4 game with it being the free for Xbox One next month.

fenners

I don't know how often PS+ offerings line up with XBL Games with Gold, but I'm wondering how likely it is that Chariot is the PS4 game with it being the free for Xbox One next month.

I don't think there's ever been direct month/month cross over between XBL Games With Gold & PS+.

Tucah

you speak so well

It won't be, it's coming out tomorrow on PS4 and the Plus games don't start for another week. They won't give out a week old game.

SerTapTap

Velocity 2X was a free PS+ game the same day it was released (Sept. 2nd).

There's a huge difference in giving a game for free before anyone would pay for it and giving it free days after the large majority of early buyers have already paid money. I doubt they'd give a game less than a month old.

Thanks. They're leaving it very late these days, can remember them coming out very early in EU before. Also the leaks seem to have stopped.
This month is an exception since the first Wednesday for America is the 7th so they are delaying the EU PS+ content to align up with them. They have also been announcing the games later recently, as in the week before.

This month is an exception since the first Wednesday for America is the 7th so they are delaying the EU PS+ content to align up with them. They have also been announcing the games later recently, as in the week before.

I think it has more to do with lining up with Driveclubs release date.

Colocho

Banned
I have a question, I recently got my brother's PS3 since he wasn't using it cause he got a PS4, and I remember reading when PS plus first came out that you'd have an "instant collection". Well, I checked it out and to my surprise only PS All Stars was available for download. Where did all the other games go? or am I doing something wrong and they're there and I didn't look carefully enough?

Top Bottom