• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Kuro

I haven't even beaten 75% of the PS+ games I've gotten over 2 years so a bad month or two doesn't bother me at all. I still have a huge backlog.

Damn it, I thought August PS+ was bad, they really got even depper.

Absolutely nothing for me this month. Maybe I will give TxK a try.

I was excited for september since I just got a Vita, Sony, why did you do this to me :( ?

EDIT: Wait a minute, isnt Txk the same as Tempest 2000 on the Atari Jaguar?

dorikyasu

Not amazing, but not horrible either.
If it wasn't for PS+, I wouldn't have even heard of, yet have chance to play most of these games.

ocean

Banned
This is alright, if somewhat underwhelmed. I am seriously can't wait for next month. Driveclub seems to be the title with which Sony wants to introduce PlayStation 4 gamers to a triple a experience with their instant game collection program.

JDdelphin

This is pretty radtastic imo.

Only one thing-

I need a 128gb card for my vita now.

CURSE MY LOVE OF DIGITAL CONVENIENCE

I'm just keeping my fingers crossed about a mem card price drop announcement.

I'd hold my breath, only I like being alive.

zruben

Banned
Guys, I have a question, and I think this is the best thread to ask.

A friend just got a Vita.
He is intereseted in the August PS Plus games... but not on the september ones.

He's planning to use the 14 days free trial of PS Plus to "redeem" the august games, and then get his full year membership on october.

He'll keep his august games if he does that?

Leg-End

He's planning to use the 14 days free trial of PS Plus to "redeem" the august games, and then get his full year membership on october.

Yes, he just won't be able to play them until he renews again.

zruben

Banned

Games you download during the 14 day "first time" free trial of PSN+ can carry over. As long as the sub is active he can play them regardless if it's the 14 day trial or whatever.

ptuck874

yes (but of course he wont be able to play in September, just after he renews)

Nazgul11

Anybody else notice that you can now add more than one platform of the same cross-buy enabled game to your cart on the web store? It used to not allow you to do this, since it treated them both as the same game entry.

trx64

Neo Member
Velocity 2X is surely the best this month. But it was mainly a Vita month, not that I'm not liking it. I think PS4 will get its first AAA games on Plus during the holidays.

Labadal

Anybody else notice that you can now add more than one platform of the same cross-buy enabled game to your cart on the web store? It used to not allow you to do this, since it treated them both as the same game entry.

A saw this just a few seconds ago when I added this months games to my DL list.

FDC1

Yo, I have a question about PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

I notice the vita version has an online pass that's flagged as purchased for me.

The ps3 version says I don't have it's online pass purchased, and it's $9.99.

What gives?

PS3 online pass is for disc version, it's directly included in the digital version you got with PS+.

Rosur

Velocity 2X is surely the best this month. But it was mainly a Vita month, not that I'm not liking it. I think PS4 will get its first AAA games on Plus during the holidays.

Well we get driveclub next month. Then we probably will get some full PS4 games in November/ December (thinking a Lego game and probably Theif) as going back to just indie games would suck.

Binding os Isaac was supposed to be PS+ when it launched, wasn't it? that would make it one of the November games, but beyond that, no clues.

Also, BoI likely being in november means indies aren't going anywhere just yet people, temper those expectations.

Toki767

I'm guessing Olli Olli or 1001 Spikes.

PS3 title is probably something like Arkham Asylum (maybe Arkham Origins since it takes place before?) or the original Mass Effect.

majik13

My wild guesses on those PS4 indie titles:
- Nidhogg
- Spelunky

PS3 game: Dragon Quest Origins

I'm guessing Olli Olli or 1001 Spikes.

PS3 title is probably something like Arkham Asylum (maybe Arkham Origins since it takes place before?) or the original Mass Effect.

some great guesses in there.

If it is Nidhogg, I will go out and buy a PS4.
I'll have to check that game out, not familiar with that game at all. I'm thinking you wont need to buy one yet.

edit: that game does look fun, just speculating but seems like a good candidate for PS+ whenever Nidhogg releases.

VLiberty

Nidhogg and Spelunky were my guesses too. I'm not interested in either though :(
EDIT: ah, so it's not Nidhogg. Olliolli is too recent on PS4, can't be it. 1001 Spikes is not out in Europe.

I'd be surprised if they gave Asylum after 5 years and City already being on PS+(same for Mass Effect), and I don't see how Origins could be "older"

Klart

So no OlliOlli as that one's out already on PS4.

Spelunky seems a certainty (too bad for me as it's Cross Buy & I already have it).

JZA

Just to make sure, there's no way to go back and download PSPlus games that were available in months prior, correct? Even if you were a subscriber and just didn't download the game at the time due to various reasons (like lack of HDD space).

Just to make sure, there's no way to go back and download PSPlus games that were available in months prior, correct? Even if you were a subscriber and just didn't download the game at the time due to various reasons (like lack of HDD space).

You don't need to download PS+ games during the month they were available, you only need to have "purchased" them on the webstore to ensure you have the license.

But no if you didn't "buy" them on the months in question you are out of luck

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

Did you at least "purchase" them? You do not have to actually download, but you definitely have to actively "purchase" them to have access down the line.

edit: dammit Swift.

BuddyL33

Neo Member
I pissed I just realized I missed Dragon's Dogma. My ex-stepson left this game at my house and I've been playing it and love it.

I posted this in the PSN thread but I thought I'd give a heads up that the PS4 versions of Thief, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and Murdered: Soul Suspect are on sale on PSN for $17.99 each for PSN+ users.

jcm

I posted this in the PSN thread but I thought I'd give a heads up that the PS4 versions of Thief, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and Murdered: Soul Suspect are on sale on PSN for $17.99 each for PSN+ users.

Thanks for the heads up. I might bite on thief or murdered.

Couldn't you just make a US PSN account, set that PS4 as your primary, buy it on US PSN and enjoy it on your Australian account?

I could indeed, but I'd prefer to keep everything on the one account so I don't lose track of everything, plus I remote play a fair bit around the house and I'm pretty sure that has to be with the primary account.

Top Bottom