• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I'm tired of hearing the same characters for everything. Ashley Johnson has done characters that haven't bern Ellie. I don't know why Jenny has to sound so similar.

Recently got PS+ again after getting a Vita for Christmas from the Mrs.

Am I right in thinking that the games I activated with PS+ when I last had it won't be reactivated?

wonderful month
hHc5W5y.png

Hideboh: Tap Dance Hero is already a PS+ game in Japan? That's insane, the game's been out for like three months. It must have been an absolute disaster at retail. :(

WITHE1982

Recently got PS+ again after getting a Vita for Christmas from the Mrs.

Am I right in thinking that the games I activated with PS+ when I last had it won't be reactivated?

They will all be reactivate, as long as you're using the same account.

I let my subs lapse for a few months a year ago and when I updated my subscription I had access to all the old content again.

One of the biggest pluses with PS+

edit: ninja'd

UK games are out on the webstore. Remote download First Light ftw :)

The Swapper looks interesting from videos I've seen. Any thoughts on Whoa Dave?

They announced December and January in November. Nothing about February yet.
I really wonder what PS4 games they are gonna be giving for Feb, mainly because of the change to 1 retail game for both December and January. Of course, the cynical view would be that they only did that to keep the people who bought a PS4 day 1 subbed to PS+, dangling the carrot of AAA games to tempt them but im hopeful they will give at least 1 retail game away.

I really wonder what PS4 games they are gonna be giving for Feb, mainly because of the change to 1 retail game for both December and January. Of course, the cynical view would be that they only did that to keep the people who bought a PS4 day 1 subbed to PS+, dangling the carrot of AAA games to tempt them but im hopeful they will give at least 1 retail game away.

Maybe Killzone?

Massa

They've offered so many better games than Injustice that I think only those who just recently got a PS4 would be fooled by that notion, not early adopters.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
LOL from Italy, I've always seen Infamous available for free today, but I'm still waiting for Prototype 2 to be free...it cost 49€ pfff!!!

hbkdx12

I assumed they did it basically for the push in holiday sales. Why else release the January lineup more than a month in advance especially when one of the free games is tied to what can probably considered the premier first party title that's currently available on PS4

Gosh I really wish they'd clear up the US games marked as "on sale". The list is clogged up with games that went on sale a couple weeks ago and are at full price now.

Missed the Dragon's Crown and Persona 3 Portable sale :(

Also, wtf with the sale this week being only pinball?

Gosh I really wish they'd clear up the US games marked as "on sale". The list is clogged up with games that went on sale a couple weeks ago and are at full price now.

Missed the Dragon's Crown and Persona 3 Portable sale :(

Also, wtf with the sale this week being only pinball?

Dont worry, Persona 3 goes on sale like every other week. you'll be ok.

There was a sale on dragons crown?!?!?

How much?

It went down to $20 in mid-december, so it matched the retail price on Amazon. Not sure why the digital and retail prices are so different, but I prefer being able to launch games from my memory card so I'm kinda bummed I missed that sale.

Ikon

I'm so glad First Light was a PS+ game this month. Would probably not have tried it otherwise but I couldn't stop playing yesterday so I beat the story and got all the collectibles in one sitting. Going to order Second Son today and get to work on the arenas while I wait.

I might have bought First Light if it was discounted but I'm glad I waited now. Second Son wasn't world shattering but it was fun and looked great. Now to finish Dragon Age Inquisition and start it.

Dominator

Don't know where to put this exactly but Stick it to the Man, Pure Pool and Pure Chess all got physical releases on PS4... I thought it was kind of strange. $20 each and they are actual discs not codes in a box.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Don't know where to put this exactly but Stick it to the Man, Pure Pool and Pure Chess all got physical releases on PS4... I thought it was kind of strange. $20 each and they are actual discs not codes in a box.
Who in the world would pay that much for those games? You sure it isn't that much for all 3 together?

Undead

Is this normal?
I had let my subscription lapse in December so been without plus for about a month but I just put it back on after getting a code from Sony for 4 months for price of 3, redeemed the code expecting it to take £11.99 out of my wallet but 6 hours later still no change.

15630100793_4161f09601_b.jpg

Robot Pants

I'm so glad First Light was a PS+ game this month. Would probably not have tried it otherwise but I couldn't stop playing yesterday so I beat the story and got all the collectibles in one sitting. Going to order Second Son today and get to work on the arenas while I wait.
It's really an awesome game. You're gonna love it if you liked first light

I've had PS+ for about 1.5 years and I've always downloaded/"bought" all the available games. I'm looking for an RPG to play on the Vita. Can anyone think of something that's been a free game during that period?

Erasus

We're finally back to PS Plus game announcements! They blew their load by announcing December and January PS4 games back in November. I much prefer the anticipation leading to an announcement each month. What do you guys think they will announce for February? Will they continue the theme of one indie game and one non-indie game? There's starting to be a decent number of good candidates IMO that are nearing one year old. Digital titles from Ubisoft like Child of Light, Trials Fusion, or Valiant Hearts. Need for Speed Rivals from EA. Any of Killzone, Knack, or Thief.

Percy

Banned
Looking at some of the prices I've been seeing for it lately, I'm betting Murdered Soul Suspect is going to be a PS4 Plus title before too long (Possibly even in Feb). Shit was £9 in Tesco this week. First time I've seen a PS4 game that cheap.

I just looked up the solutions to the last couple of puzzles in the Swapper and I hate myself for it. Oh well. I would never have figured them out. Neat game. But I beat it and zero trophies... Definitely not replaying it just for those. Ugh.

Top Bottom