• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

OccamsLightsaber

Regularly boosts GAF member count to cry about 'right wing gaf' - Voter #3923781
Guys, how do I check how many months I got left on my PS Plus subscription?

You're PS+ expires when your PS+ games expire. So got a PS+ game press Options buton -> Information, the expiration date is the date your PS+ sub expires.

For god's sake people, don't ever let your PS+ expire. I did that and renewed the same day and now my licenses list has been randomly sorted.

Yaari

I want to start buying my games digitally, but if I don't is it still worth it?

Didn't we get 1200usd worth of games this year, I think it's worth it. Unless you hate free games.

But seriously, it gives you the opportunity to play many games that you might not even consider buying otherwise.

I don't think Games with Gold is worth it and thus my XBL is expired. But PS+? It is, for me anyway.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
For god's sake people, don't ever let your PS+ expire. I did that and renewed the same day and now my licenses list has been randomly sorted.
It doesn't matter if you let it expire or not, every time you add time to a subscription it'll update all licenses to start on the date you added that time. It makes the download list even more useless.

Sarcasm

It doesn't matter if you let it expire or not, every time you add time to a subscription it'll update all licenses to start on the date you added that time. It makes the download list even more useless.

What they are talking about is missing months since you can't claim games with an expired PS+.

It's really annoying on my Vita because it moves all the PS+ games to the top of my download list.

delSai

What are the chances of me liking Last Light if I didn't like Second Son and didn't like Fetch?
I doubt you will like it then, i loved 2nd Son and the Arena mode in First Light alone made it worth it. But if you dont like SS then you probably wont like this one. They pretty much play the same. understandable, as its just a standalone dlc.

Duster

Now it seems Europe and America tend to get the same games each month do you think we'll have to give up on games that have only been on one of the regions service?

I ask because I believe America got Retro City Rampage and Terraria a long time ago but we haven't had them in the EU. I'm sure there are examples the other way too.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!!

I'm so happy with Jaunary PS Plus. Almost every game was on my list of "do want to try". Duke Nukem 3D was a must buy :D!!!

I'll ask this here:

Anyone interested in buying a NA code of God of War: Origins Collection for PS3 for $10 or Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty for $7.50, both on PS3? PayPal is preferred. :)

Fee

Man i really wish the ps plus games were updated like the xbox gold games are. D4 is already up for download, and the psn stuff wont be till the 6th at a random time.

Mogwai

Man i really wish the ps plus games were updated like the xbox gold games are. D4 is already up for download, and the psn stuff wont be till the 6th at a random time.

Yeah, I've just settled with "whenever Sony randomly thinks it's time". Even if they give a date, it doesn't matter. Sony lives by the mercy of Murphy's law.

RK128

I'll ask this here:

Anyone interested in buying a NA code of God of War: Origins Collection for PS3 for $10 or Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty for $7.50, both on PS3? PayPal is preferred. :)

You don't like those games :(? I loved Ghost of Sparta and really enjoyed Quest for Booty when I played it a while back (short but lots of fun :)). Do you own the games already? If so, then I can understand why you want to get rid of them; no point in owning two copies of the same game :D.

Beat Origins Collection a while back and own Quest for Booty, so no thank you on the sale. Hope you have a great new year though Hero of Legend :D.

You don't like those games :(? I loved Ghost of Sparta and really enjoyed Quest for Booty when I played it a while back (short but lots of fun :)). Do you own the games already? If so, then I can understand why you want to get rid of them; no point in owning two copies of the same game :D.

Beat Origins Collection a while back and own Quest for Booty, so no thank you on the sale. Hope you have a great new year though Hero of Legend :D.

I got them already. :) These are spare codes! And a VERY happy new year to you too! :D

so I had a bunch of downloaded games via PSN on my PS3 (such as fat princess)

how do I go about locating them now on my PS4 after logging into the PSN account

LakeEarth

PS4 is not PS3 backwards compatable. There are "cross-buy" games where you can download the PS4 versions for free (like Spelunky, Hotline Miami, Thomas Was Alone), but a PS4 version of those games have to be made for that to happen.

Lone Survivor isn't cross-buy, is it? I have it on the PS3, but it shows me a price when I check it out on the PS4.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
I'm buying a PS4 next week, i only have one question regarding PS+

Upon subscribing do i have access to previous free games or just the ones within the month i begin subscribe?

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'm buying a PS4 next week, i only have one question regarding PS+

Upon subscribing do i have access to previous free games or just the ones within the month i begin subscribe?

New games rotate in next Tuesday. If you redeem it before Monday, you can grab last month's games, then on Tuesday, grab January's.

Joni

So you prefer getting one today and one in the half of the month?

Fee

So you prefer getting one today and one in the half of the month?

I don't own a 360 so I don't actually get the other games. But yeah, it wouldn't be so bad, assuming you like the games you are getting of course. It gives you something to look forward to every 15 days instead of every 30.

:O none of my PSN games? :O
Nope. Nothing unless it's been ported to PS4 AND supports cross-buy. The XB1 is the same way. No gen 7 games - both digital and physical - work with either gen 8 console. I'm also surprised someone on GAF could be unaware. It was kind of, like, a massively huge gargantuan deal here.

Zach

Believe it or not I have Infamous Second Son but haven't played much of it. I guess I should get on that. Graphically it's a beautiful game.

Looking forward to First LIght.

I bought Second Son at launch and played for... a few minutes. Just dove in again this weekend and I'm having a good time. It is a beautiful game. Photo Mode is pretty impressive, too.

Top Bottom