• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Hasney

March's PS+ games are coming in March 2016.

WE DIDN'T SAY WHAT YEAR, BITCHES

S1e11_SMOKEBOMB.gif

Klart

Ugh, Sony. Is it really that hard to give us a proper date.

Wednesday: "Probably not today, but tomorrow", Thursday: "Not gonna make it, check back tomorrow", Friday: total silence...

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't even think of that possibility. I think it would cause uproar from 90% of the player base but I'd love a classic PS2/3 game (maybe even a cult one) to pop up every now and then.

That's exactly what PS+ used to be like before they changed it last May.

FDC1

It's quite literally 8:12AM on the west coast. There's a lot of Friday left...

It's already 5:12PM for me in Europe. They won't post the content this evening. If it's not there at the top of the next hour, it won't be today as SCEE and SCEA post the content almost at the same time now.

eFKac

I know it shouldn't and it's a little ridiculous to say.

But the delay on this announcement has annoyed me.

You're not the only one. I don't like to be kept in the dark.
Fred Dutton just could come out and say "we have some issues with one of the games regarding certification, earliest we'll tell you the line up for sure is Monday (or any other real reason)"
As it is it's the second day when I'm spending two hours in this thread and on Twitter like an idiot :p
They could also at least partially reveal the line up and reveal the missing games later.

MMaRsu

I was just saying a fact around here, didnt said that i think like this or neither i dont like indies, hell, my ps4 is more indie games than aaa, i was stating that sometimes people complain a lot about graphics but in the same time want games like this, everyone can play what they want just found it funny to compare that.

You are not saying anything coherent.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
It'll probably come, they are most likely waiting for a deal to finalize. You don't announce something that's not 100%.

But you do announce on Twitter that there'll be a delay, and to expect something next week. This constant silence from Sony always gets under my skin.

MUnited83

For you.

Hasney

lol @ Bloodborne being in and fooling anyone.

EDIT: That wasn't the one that was fooled. It's hard to keep up with who was fooled and who hasn't been. Maybe we've all been worked?!

Top Bottom