• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Benedict

Someone needs to explain the llamas thing to me. Kept seeing it on Twitter.

I know that Jeff Minter was not involved.
He has an alibi being at a restaurant with his mum.

Fox News said that the black llama was in custody while the white one was still free.

hydruxo

We're all a bunch of addicts.

Ic4ffB7.jpg

I've been thinking about my previous predictions and I wanted to have a more realistic one in case things don't turn out as I thought.

Keep in mind I'm not an insider even though this stuff sounds like a done deal.

PS4:
1. Suspend/Resume. I know it's not a game but it's a nice feature.
2. Uncharted 4 E3 demo. It's not a full game but there are a lot of different ways to play and March is a short month.
3. Surprise release for Guerrilla Games secret RPG to end all RPGs.
4. Halo Master Chief Collection

I haven't heard anything specific on PS3/Vita. Take that as you will.

EDIT: WAIT, Leonard Nimoy died!? FUCKING HELL. RIP. :(

They're not late. As long as your games are available come Tuesday afternoon, they've done nothing wrong. The blog posts aren't a guaranteed part of PS+ that is specified when you yield to the toa.

When they recently altered which week we would be getting the PS+ games they also stated they'd be announced in the last week of the month. Of course it isn't part of the terms of agreement but going by their own post on their own official blog (in the EU anyway) they are indeed very much late.

There's still hope.

@FredDutton

@iamabottle @passthemstickss I'm a tough nut ;) Sorry to keep you folks waiting. News will be on PS Blog as soon as it's ready.

When they recently altered which week we would be getting the PS+ games they also stated they'd be announced in the last week of the month. Of course it isn't part of the terms of agreement but going by their own post on their own official blog (in the EU anyway) they are indeed very much late.

Unless my calendar is wrong, it's still the last week of the month and so they can't possibly be late yet.

There's still hope.

@FredDutton

@iamabottle @passthemstickss I'm a tough nut ;) Sorry to keep you folks waiting. News will be on PS Blog as soon as it's ready.

That doesn't give me much hope. Everyone knows that they'll announce it on the PS Blog once it's ready, whether it's later today or next week.

Auctopus

There's still hope.

@FredDutton

Not sure how hard Sony whips its employees but I wouldn't hold out hope for today, they'll be heading home soon.

There's still hope.

@FredDutton

"as soon as it's ready" could mean next week. It's "when it's done", you know? Like Doom. Or Half-Life 3. Or The Last Guardian.
Not sure how hard Sony whips its employees but I wouldn't hold out hope for today, they'll be heading home soon.
I don't think it's a matter of writing a blog post at this point. Something must be going on behind the scenes. Druckmann probably involved.

Unless my calendar is wrong, it's still the last week of the month and so they can't possibly be late yet.

At first it was Wednesday announcements (as they stated it would be) but recently they have been coming in on Thursdays. Now it's Friday

I can take the delays but would appreciate more updates on the situation without someone having to press them on the matter via Twitter.

Playstation Plus Thread 3: The Feel When No Gaems
I honestly wouldn't mind. Then we can be done with the Knack requests and get all the commentary about how shitty or underrated the game is out of the way.

Sony pls do so we can move on.
Haha, we'd get an entire month of people frothing at the mouth because "the quality of IGC has dropped significantly" or some other nonsense :p

Top Bottom