• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

SMD

Are you SpamMonkeyDeluxe?

tumblr_m00myu0A5D1r7kyzt.gif

Playstation Plus Thread 3: The Feel When No Gaems

Haha, we'd get an entire month of people frothing at the mouth because "the quality of IGC has dropped significantly" or some other nonsense :p
But seriously, let's do it so we can just get the Knack inspired "quality" concern threads out of the way :p

The sooner, the better!
Didn't knew about Nimoy. Now i'm sad :(
A legend to all. Forgot he was even in Kingdom Hearts.
theneedsofthemany.jpg

desu

Sorry to keep you good folks waiting. I appreciate you’re all really keen to see the line-up and that it’s frustrating having to hang on a bit longer than usual. Alas, we’re still not quite ready to make the announcement. I can’t give you a firm time at present as to when the post will go live, but we’re working to get it to you as soon as possible. It may well be next week at this stage.

In the comments for the BB news.

Benedict

Fred Dutton 18 February, 2015 @ 9:51 am 2.1
Hi everyone. Unfortunately I can’t confirm specific region details today. As soon as the details are confirmed we’ll let you know – thanks for your patience.

So UK gets it and fuck the rest of EU probably.

Sweden and Scandinavian countries are still waiting for the promised video-store.
Promised years ago, still not available.

Turnstyle

Fred Dutton said this, In the comments of this post:

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2015/02/27/new-bloodborne-video-shows-darkbeast-boss-fight/

Sorry to keep you good folks waiting. I appreciate you’re all really keen to see the line-up and that it’s frustrating having to hang on a bit longer than usual. Alas, we’re still not quite ready to make the announcement. I can’t give you a firm time at present as to when the post will go live, but we’re working to get it to you as soon as possible. It may well be next week at this stage.

zulux21

There must be some fairly major game being given away. They wouldn't do this if all they had to announce were indies.

or alternatively one of the indies that was supposed to be released as a free game failed it's certification on the last pass and they are scrambling to either get it recertified or lock up a new game?

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
There must be some fairly major game being given away. They wouldn't do this if all they had to announce were indies.

PS4: Agent, Half-Life 3
PS3: The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII remake
Vita: Gravity Rush 2, Megaman legends 3

Any less than that and I'll be disappointed.

Koh

Do you guys think there is a deal that hasn't been made yet? Or is it just the video discussing and highlighting the selections that isn't ready?

One is much more concerning than the other.

zulux21

It probably usually is, which is why this month seems to be different.

yup, it's not like they haven't run into last minute issues though. It's been a lot less common recently but early on it wasn't uncommon for them to announce and then have to change games because things changed.

The End

or alternatively one of the indies that was supposed to be released as a free game failed it's certification on the last pass and they are scrambling to either get it recertified or lock up a new game?

More this than Driveclub

(which was still selling for $39.99 a couple weeks ago)

desu

I am just amazed at how many people think this is just because of some amazing game that will be coming ...

At the end it's something totally dumb, contracts needing an approval, certification or whatever.

With such a lack of communication and the delays I will guess this is the month we get DriveClub because a lack of communication and delays just seem right when it comes to Driveclub.

zulux21

More this than Driveclub

(which was still selling for $39.99 a couple weeks ago)

indeed. at this point I expect sony to either announce at the GDC or E3 that they are instead just going to give the full version of drive club the next month instead of the ps+ version as a way of making up for the delayed ps+ version.

androvsky

The wait is funny at this point. But not as funny as how the shitstorm will be when the line up is confirmed and it's just "more indies".
Seeing people complain about the value of getting a $15 game when it launches vs a game that's $10 in bargain bins is just another perk of PS+.

D

Deleted member 126221

Unconfirmed Member
The wait is funny at this point. But not as funny as how the shitstorm will be when the line up is confirmed and it's just "more indies".

If they're good indie games, what's the problem? A game from a big publisher is automatically better...?

desu

indeed. at this point I expect sony to either announce at the GDC or E3 that they are instead just going to give the full version of drive club the next month instead of the ps+ version as a way of making up for the delayed ps+ version.

I really love these posts, keep on dreaming :).

I know that if it comes it may not be for a while still, if it comes, but the prospect of Driveclub coming to PS Plus has put a definitive hold on me buying the game and I feel that this applies to many. This is hurting nobody but themselves. Either release it on Plus or announce that it's never coming out so people can make a decision. If they announced today that "Driveclub Plus" were canceled, I would go out and buy the game right now.

PS4: Agent, Half-Life 3
PS3: The Last Guardian, Final Fantasy VII remake
Vita: Gravity Rush 2, Megaman legends 3

Any less than that and I'll be disappointed.

No no no no no, this is bad. This is all wrong.

Nobody wants to play The Last Guardian on the PS3. That's a PS4 game now! The rest is alright though I suppose.

Savantcore

Unconfirmed Member
I know that if it comes it may not be for a while still, if it comes, but the prospect of Driveclub coming to PS Plus has put a definitive hold on me buying the game and I feel that this applies to many. This is hurting nobody but themselves. Either release it on Plus or announce that it's never coming out so people can make a decision. If they announced today that "Driveclub Plus" were canceled, I would go out and buy the game right now.

If you want the game that much, why not buy it? Why does a possible stripped down demo stop you from getting the full game today?

With such a lack of communication and the delays I will guess this is the month we get DriveClub because a lack of communication and delays just seem right when it comes to Driveclub.

So wrong and mean but it's right haha

post-32278-doctor-who-OH-NO-YES-NO-gif-Da-1YRa.gif

Agreed, that's the way I see it too. Personally I see e3 as Sony has to fight harder here.

Seeing people complain about the value of getting a $15 game when it launches vs a game that's $10 in bargain bins is just another perk of PS+.

THIS, so much this lol.

Top Bottom