• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

lucius

a birdie told me Bloodborne, Freedom Wars, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 remix, Life is Strange season 2 pass dlc fu edition.

breakfuss

March games

CXvJfvFm.jpg

LOLOL

Conspiracy theory time.

March game was going to be Rayman Legends.

They just had this on sale about a week ago (week AGO).

Fireblend

Banned
Prediction: by the time the March Plus lineup is announced, I will have spent more time reading this thread than I ever will playing the games. Combined.

Well, they CAN, just that everyone would be very angry over it.
What I mean is that Driveclub was a "bonus," so they can delay or even cancel that without serious repercussions. The IGC as far as I know is part of PS+ that they have to deliver. So they can fail to deliver, but they'd need to compensate people.

Maybe I'm wrong. Time to read the ToS.

pr0cs

As usual Sony shits the bed when it comes to customer interaction.
They're lucky they made a good console because they're not winning any awards for service.

sense

They're lucky they made a good console because they're not winning any awards for service.

shouldn't you be making this comment if they don't provide us with the games tomorrow?

I haven't played a PS+ game since November so yeah this is probably true for me too
I have probably (no most definitely) spent more time
"Buying" ps+ games and downloading/installing them than playing them.

I feel like I'm in the majority instead of the minority with that statement.

Achtius

Anyone having trouble logging in to the web playstation store? It keep telling me sign in fail. (i tried different browser already).

Achtius

weird, i tried logging on for couple of days now :(

The log-in information is correct since if i type in the wrong password on purpose, it tells me the pw is wrong.

AmuroChan

Customer interaction or customer service? Of the three, Sony has the best customer interaction by far. Tweet any question to guys like Adam Boyes, Gio Corsi, or Shuhei Yoshida and more times than not you'll get a reply from them, assuming it's something they can answer and talk about.

lets change this a bit,

What would be the absolute WORST lineup possible ?!

Change it up? You mean go back to past.

Neogaf unanimously decided 3 days ago that the worst possible lineup would be 6 indie games. Those 6 indie games are so bland they would spin off to fight Spiderman in a summer Blockbuster.

The Lackluster Six.

Any game they had on sale for less than $10 recently like Lego Marvel. They did that bullshit with that DC fighting game and it pissed me off.

Yep they got me too but so long as it's under 10 it doesn't bother me as much. But if the Order 1886 goes on sale for 24.99 one month and the next month is free on PS+ I'm rioting.

Koh

I'm thinking they announce just before the store updates. Like at the very last second.

I also think there is no good reason for the delay. We aren't going to see big name games, we aren't going to see driveclub. There is no teasing, no reason for suspense.

Top Bottom