• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Slime

Banned
What if it's being delayed for games that aren't out for another day or two like White Night or La-Mulana or something

abyY16X_460sa.gif

This is my gif of the week, easily. Made my whole day.

Tell me there's a source video...?

metal gear solid news happening on wednesday....ground zeroes as a free PS+ game....Metal Gear Online Beta for PS+

BELIEVE

it wont happen

Fbh

I'm not quite sure if people hyped about the announcement are being serious or sarcastic.

If they had something good they'd be hyping it up like crazy: "Guys the Ps+ games announcement is coming a few days later than usual but trust me, the wait will be worth it" and stuff like that.

As amazing as that would be, isn't that a 64gb download?

giphy.gif
At some point, they will be giving retail PS4 games away and I'm sure at least some will be similar to that size.

I can't wait for the PS+ complaint threads that turn from "indies are shit" to "why is Sony giving me all these retail games I can't download because of my bandwidth?"

Delicious.

I agree.

I actually cannot stop laughing at the cat's face.

Can't.

It looks so relaxed laying back there, quietly contemplating the meaning of life while snuggled into Mr Awesome Dog.
Then Mr Silly Dog jolts to attention from a loud noise elsewhere likely, cat raises his paws hoping to settle Mr Comfy Dog back down but nope, Mr Nosey Dog has to run off to see if master is home.
Oh well :(

Auctopus

There was a rumor that there was a rumor, but that was bullshit.

maxresdefault.jpg

"There's been a lot of things said today...that Sony doesn't have any games to give you, that we deleted the list of what we were supposed to have...that I killed my wife-"

"Nobody said about the wife."

"What? Ah right, the games."

Jedi2016

I'm going to check this thread when I get home tomorrow and I'll have to read through another 180 pages to find out what's actually releasing.

Top Bottom