• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Elixist

"There's been a lot of things said today...that Sony doesn't have any games to give you, that we deleted the list of what we were supposed to have...that I killed my wife-"

"Nobody said about the wife."

"What? Ah right, the games."

i lolled

maybe they want to surprise with driveclub, but it got delayed
BbtOiaS.png

Pimpwerx

My prediction is it'll be Driveclub. The shock and awe they'll hope will overshadow the inevitable "what took it so long" complaints. PEACE.

Nesther

I'd be really happy if it's Octodad.

It's a game I'm curious to play, but it never really reached the sales price were I'd give in and purchase it.

autoduelist

Not in this universe they haven't.

How many times do you expect them to tell you that 'we're not quite ready yet, hopefully tomorrow'? We've been told that multiple times. They took the weekend off from telling us that, but being told that once a day is certainly being kept updated.

Would you guys prefer being tweeted every 5 minutes that they're not ready to tell us yet?

I'll take Killzone or Knack happily.

Killzone I have no interest in buying, but I'll try it online if it's free.
Knack I'll buy if I can get a physical copy for under 10 dollars. Better if it's free.

BHK3

Banned
have they ever not announced the games this late in the month??

Not this in particular, but we straight up have not gotten store updates sometimes, like it they came a week late or even a few days late without ever a apology or explanation. One key time was when they officially remade the PS store and GT5 Prologue was coming out, it was supposed to launch with the new store but we got it a week later because Lolsony

Top Bottom