• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

MUnited83

For you.
Oddworld would be fucking amazing.

Meh, I'd rather take Knack than OlliOlli 2...
giphy.gif

Justified

"Indie" has become an even more useless term than JRPG ever was. It effectively tells you nothing about the game other than its independence from publisher support. It doesn't tell you what genre, what art style, what budget or what scope the game is.

I agree, I was pointing out its similar to how saying JRPG tells us nothing other that it was made in Japan really. Dragon Dogma is a JRPG, just as much as Persona 4 Golden.

But if some one said JRPG to me, I would instantly think of a game like Breath of Fire 3.

That is whats happening to the term "indie". People are associating it was games like Olli Olli or The Swapper (Not that either of those games are bad. They are pretty good actually)

Tl;DR: "indie" is starting to become a stereotype just like JRPG

Symphonia

Banned
They normally shove the Lego games on the Vita when there's nothing else so one of the PS4 ones would be quite neat. Played the demo and enjoyed it, especially because I've not played a console Lego game since Indiana Jones, unless you include Rock Band.
I played bits of it on my daughters Wii U, and I loved what I played. The last Lego game I owned was the Star Wars Original Trilogy on PS3. Would really like it if PS+ got Lego Marvel.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Just finished watching Raw so now it's bac to this thread.

So motherfucking
AJ Lee
is back. Hellz yeah. Today is a good day regardless of the Plus announcement.

Hasney

I'm actually not bothered about the whole thing, this thread has just been fun.

But, if they don't announce anything today, OlliOlli 2 goes on sale today and then becomes a Plus game, then that's anger worthy.

Kssio_Aug

I can't understand the hate agains Knack. After InFamous I would easily say its the best Sony exclusive released till this date.

Top Bottom