• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

foxbeldin

Someone is going nuts
DjK3WOj.png

How long till US store is usually updated?

Grace Chen Time in itself, absolutely, does not exist; it is always relative to some observer or some object. Without a clock I say 'I do not know the Grace Chen Time' . Without games Grace Chen Time itself is unknowable. Grace Chen Time is a function of games; and games therefore are the clock that makes PS+ real.

Percy

Banned
yes horrible. i am sorry but i dont like indie games. none of them i even remotely enjoyed outside resogun for like 30 minutes. when i got the PS plus back in the PS3, it was because of its great value of console games being offered. since the PS4 has been released and all they did is give us indie games. to me. these games are just horrible. this is not me being a drama queen. more like very disappointed ?

Sweeping dismissals of games because they are independently developed? Sounds like drama queen rather than disappoint to me.

at least with the other consoles i am either getting an actually better online service due to mostly dedicated servers or better online infrastructure.

Okay Digital Foundry.

Fbh

At this point I think the PS Blog staff have been taking an online flash course and it's taking so long because they are making the march Ps+ games right now.

It's going to be a cheap Mario Clone and Playstation All Stars Flappy Bird

At this point "indie" is starting to becoming its own sub-genre similar to how jRPG spun off from JRPG
"Indie" has become an even more useless term than JRPG ever was. It effectively tells you nothing about the game other than its independence from publisher support. It doesn't tell you what genre, what art style, what budget or what scope the game is.

At this point I think the PS Blog staff have been taking an online flash course and it's taking so long because they are making the march Ps+ games right now.

It's going to be a cheap Mario Clone and Playstation All Stars Flappy Bird
Ooh, now that would be something worth waiting for if they nailed the physics

Top Bottom