• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I , it's almost surreal that people would take knack over olliolli 2. It's like taking a whole chinese buffet pizza over a slice of ny siciclian pizza because there's more percieved value in the former.

mejin

angry-duck-o.gif

Knack was pretty awesome, you should all consider yourselves lucky should you get it!

They'll never understand the beauty of knack. It was a simple game that provided simple fun. My goddaughters loved watching me play it and playing it themselves. It served its purpose. I'm a proud platinum trophy holder

OliiOlli2 - Recommended, Eurogamer.net

"OlliOlli2 remains very faithful to the template its forbearer set, down to the additional Spot and Daily Grind additional modes that focus attention on deliberately brief scoring challenges. Cautious as its updates initially seem, it is another superb twitch game, obsessed with the currencies of difficulty, speed and score. Best of all, it manages to capture so much of the movement and feel of skateboarding without ostracising players who have never touched a board in real life."

That sounds terrible. I don't want that or Knack.

theaface

The first OlliOlli was surprisingly brilliant (especially to me as I really don't normally care for skateboarding games). I'd be delighted if the sequel was a plus game.

Top Bottom