• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

lol pls tell me it's not that lollilolly crap i want real games

Crying_Indian_screenshot.png

klaushm

The wait shall be disapointing through.

I was disapointed at most E3, at Playstation Experience... And everytime was my damn fault.

Too much hyped every damn time.

Now I've learned and I'm expecting TLG, Knack and White Night as this month PS+

shmoglish

OliiOlli2 - Recommended, Eurogamer.net

"OlliOlli2 remains very faithful to the template its forbearer set, down to the additional Spot and Daily Grind additional modes that focus attention on deliberately brief scoring challenges. Cautious as its updates initially seem, it is another superb twitch game, obsessed with the currencies of difficulty, speed and score. Best of all, it manages to capture so much of the movement and feel of skateboarding without ostracising players who have never touched a board in real life."
Grinding sux, even in indiegames

Looks like the announcement for the November games was posted on the PS blog at 11:30 EST on 11/4. Grab a seat, you may be waiting 2 more hours....

Although, I believe those games leaked a few days earlier.

OMG Aero

Sony should not announce the Plus games until they are available every month.
Look how much it has people talking about Playstation Plus!

VLiberty

I'd say something about your ability to detect sarcasm, but to be honest I can understand you, as I read people saying (seriously) exactly what I wrote in the last two post. Yes, thay also spelled it lollilolly.

Fbh

Sony should not announce the Plus games until they are available every month.
Look how much it has people talking about Playstation Plus!

After a month it would be back to normal.
People are talking so much about it because they generally get announced a week before. If announcing them the same day they are released becomes the norm then everyone will get used to that.

I just don’t understand why it has taken them this long to get the post ready.

I mean I understand that things happen etc but surely the details can’t be so delicate that they are having to wait a few hours before the US store is updated (Damn you and your day earlier) with the games that we don’t know anything about.

Top Bottom