• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

El_Cinefilo

As a parent with kids, I'd welcome Knack.

Kanye+Shrug.png

Haha I don't want it but that's why I wouldn't be upset with it.

Grady

1. They have something soooo good they are holding us in suspense to build hype.

2. They have such utter shit they are afraid to announce it.

VLiberty

A little hint: PSBlog has aflickr album for each news. Since you're so starving for updates, you can f5 this so you can know the games 5 minutes earlier than when they'll not announce it.

atomsk

Party Pooper
Wow March is almost over and we still have no games

When I called last month about getting a doctors appointment they told me "no openings until mid-march", I told them that was fine, and when they got back to me it was "we can see you on the 4th"

In a world where the 4th is mid-march, yeah, it's almost over.

E the Shaggy

I feel like the idea that Sony accidentally deleted the list of PS Plus games along with the winners of their contest is becoming more and more accurate with each passing minute. Someone at Sony is frantically calling game companies to try to remember which ones were on the list for this month.

When I called last month about getting a doctors appointment they told me "no openings until mid-march", I told them that was fine, and when they got back to me it was "we can see you on the 4th"

In a world where the 4th is mid-march, yeah, it's almost over.

Well I'm obviously talking about Mars-time

Carl

I don't know. As much as I like the Saul character, the new show just lacks momentum.

But... this thread has plenty of momentum.

See what you mean but i think Saul is a pretty good character, fully enjoying the series so far.

But yes, this thread is much more exciting than that episode was ;)

Please, let's not start talking about stuff like Better Call Saul in here. Haven't seen the latest episode yet and I shouldn't have to be concerned about spoilers in a PS+ thread.

See what you mean but i think Saul is a pretty good character, fully enjoying the series so far.

But yes, this thread is much more exciting than that episode was ;)

I'm with you, it's a great show so far. I love a slow, quirky dark comedy. If you're expecting another Breaking Bad you're setting yourself up for disappointment, a bit like this thread.

Top Bottom