• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

TP-DK

I'm worried what will become of us if the announcement takes much longer.

We can't sink any lower, surely.

Even worse, what are we gonna spend our time on after the announcement?

There's only so much time you can spend on criticizing the games.

jeh

Guys, the announcement will be tomorrow, with an exclusive beta of Metal Gear Online during March for all PS+ subscribers. BELIEVE

Carl

Us at this point. The thread has surpassed the announcement itself.
luUK29C.gif

Sums up this thread pretty well

Even worse, what are we gonna spend our time on after the announcement?

There's only so much time you can spend on criticizing the games.

Then we start waiting for April's games!

I'm worried what will become of us if the announcement takes much longer.

We can't sink any lower, surely.
LOL, it might be the craziest this thread has been in a long time(Forever maybe) because of the delay but that only means that once the titles are released the pent up tension will explode! Some will be super happy with the announcement, some will declare it a travesty and proclaim the age of Sony is finally done and some will simply say ‘meh’.

The time taken to announce the games will be blamed for all potential reactions and this thread (And the follow up announcement thread) will be known as one of the all time greats/worst in the history of PS+ threads.

I personally just want some games I don’t already own but we shall see ;)

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Hit that Knack button. Release the Knack. KNACK FOR EVERYONE. Unannounced Knack PS3 and Vita ports suddenly, free, mandatorily downloaded like SingStar. Knack won't let your soul go.

Top Bottom