• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I would like to thank Sony for not announcing the PS Plus games.

It has made it very clear that when people don't get free shit they go insane.

I know you're making a joke, but the reality is that PS Plus is a paid subscription service. The games aren't free and entitlement isn't involved. I'm not in to online multiplayer so the only reason I subscribe is for the games.

I've no issue with there being a delay but the lack of communication surrounding the issue is really lame.

can someone explain what Saul has to do with this thread

hqdefault.jpg

Symphonia

Banned
Man I must be paying £40 per year for nothing, please tell me how you get PS+ for free, I would really like to know.
Exactly. I wouldn't mind Sony being late announcing shit if PS+ was free, but they charge us £40 a year to use it, then wonder why we get so bent out of shape when they fail to deliver. Sony need to sort their shit out.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
I would like to thank Sony for not announcing the PS Plus games.

It has made it very clear that when people don't get free shit they go insane.

PS+ is a paid subscription. Next time you wanna be witty put some thought into it.

Honome

Guys, i've been in coma for the last 6 days, what have i missed? And where the hell is the march plus games list???

I've got it.

They're going to put €30 in every-bodies account and say all these games are on sale.

You've got one month to spend it

Go!

RyanDG

With the way this whole thing has played out, if a PS4 remaster of Demon's Souls isn't at the top of the free list this month, I'm going to be incredibly disappointed.

Exactly. I wouldn't mind Sony being late announcing shit if PS+ was free, but they charge us £40 a year to use it, then wonder why we get so bent out of shape when they fail to deliver. Sony need to sort their shit out.

PS+ is a paid subscription. Next time you wanna be witty put some thought into it.
The world is not going to end because you don't know what free games you're getting a week in advance.

Holy shit people.

Top Bottom