• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Carl

SlSaZOL.gif

We've gone from Saul to BrBa! :p

Most people in this thread already spent more time reading the thread than they ever will with the PS+ games that will be announced. This is gold!!! :)

drotahorror

Na man, It's like Sky. I pay them once for nothing every month, then I get free channels! It's awesome.

Just sayin. Everyone calls them free games. Although not really free it's easier to say that then go into full on explanation mode. It's like amazon saying free 2 day shipping w/amazon prime. It's not free but that's how it's advertised so that's what people say.

Backflip

But it's the YESTERDAY quote that they puted on their website... They didn't see it was a yesterday tweet...

Gameblog is always (very) late, and never a good source of information...

Do like all French people do, ignore them.

We got an official confirmation from PlayStation France TODAY that the announcement will be made tomorrow (and we also updated our old news post). What more do you want?

N° 2048

This free or not free bullshit again.
I pay PS+ for multiplayer, I couldn't give a shit if I get games or not.

So yes, the games are free to me.

Symphonia

Banned
The world is not going to end because you don't know what free games you're getting a week in advance.

Holy shit people.
I'm not saying the world will end if we don't get the games this week. Point out where I said that. All I said was that considering Sony are charging us to use PS+ they could at least have the decency to be punctual and deliver the products/service to us when they said they will. £40 is a lot of money to some people.

Sevyne

Just sayin. Everyone calls them free games. Although not really free it's easier to say that then go into full on explanation mode. It's like amazon saying free 2 day shipping w/amazon prime. It's not free but that's how it's advertised so that's what people say.

It's fine to call them free, until you are using the "free" part as an argument against people upset about the line-up (or lack thereof), because they are in fact paying for the service. I call them free all of the time myself, but being all like, "Oh god forbid you don't know what games you are getting even though they're free", would be something absolutely absurd to say.

This free or not free bullshit again.
I pay PS+ for multiplayer, I couldn't give a shit if I get games or not.

So yes, the games are free to me.

that's nice and also selfish. There are people here who only have the service for the games and don't even pay for the multiplayer part because they own systems where that is free.

so yeah, that's really nice. I just want what i pay for, like most people do. and sometimes it's nice to know what that is.

vg260

I'm not saying the world will end if we don't get the games this week. Point out where I said that. All I said was that considering Sony are charging us to use PS+ they could at least have the decency to be punctual and deliver the products/service to us when they said they will. £40 is a lot of money to some people.

The store hasn't updated today, so they are not late in delivery.

N° 2048

that's nice and also selfish. There are people here who only have the service for the games and don't even pay for the multiplayer part because they own systems where that is free.

so yeah, that's really nice. I just want what i pay for, like most people do. and sometimes it's nice to know what that is.

What I am saying is it pointless to argue whether the games are free or not. To some they are, to some they aren't. Then again, this thread is a big joke as of now so I don't know whether to take anything seriously or not.

Yes, you're right. But the hyperbole of some of you claiming Sony should burn because "I'm paying for it" is ridiculous.

40 pounds being a lot has nothing to do with the fact that you're still getting a full year's worth of games AND online (however bullshit it is having to pay for it).

Shit happens, obviously something went wrong.

Top Bottom