• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

TM94

The drive-by snipes by people are a little odd.

People in here are just making fun of the situation, the only real point of annoyance is a lack of proper communication.

Nesther

So it's officially tomorrow then? Bummer.

This whole mystery every month is fun but the delays and whatnot are just frustrating more than anything.

Oh well. We already probably now the PS4 games anyway.

PS Russia and France literally confirmed it being today. If it doesn't happen today, people will riot.

Megatron

The situation with PS+ is different though.

PS+ was created as a discount program (and online access for PS4). It is still that.

Now, as a bonus incentive, games (the IGC) have been added as part of the (paid) service and called "free" by Sony.

http://www.playstation.com/en-us/explore/playstation-plus/

I guess it also depends on why you subscribe primarily to PS+ for, and is a matter of appreciation.

That's funny, because I had plus years before the ps4 was even announced. But you say it was created to provide online for the ps4?

Justified

That's funny, because I had plus years before the ps4 was even announced. But you say it was created to provide online for the ps4?

It was, but I think he means the program was in effect rebooted to be a discount ,and PS4 Multiplayer access program (for paid games)

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
For fuck's sake rotfl

mash your f5 button on this:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/playstationblogeurope/sets/

If the album count is >2530, something new has been added

Cool.. but I hate this new Lenovo laptop I have... the Function keys are all Fn-(key) to make F5 work... they default to buttons that used to be Fn keys before or had keys themselves like volume, mute, wifi off/on, brightness... it's annoying as fuck to F5 on this POS.

Carl

T minus 10 minutes

bcs-showtime1.gif

NervousXtian

Is Sword Art Online worth getting for the PS+ discount.. or not?

..or is it more low budget jRPG trash that caters to people really into the genre?

Hasney

Cool.. but I hate this new Lenovo laptop I have... the Function keys are all Fn-(key) to make F5 work... they default to buttons that used to be Fn keys before or had keys themselves like volume, mute, wifi off/on, brightness... it's annoying as fuck to F5 on this POS.

If it's the same as my work Think pad, press FN and Esc to reverse the behaviour.

NervousXtian

Watch it's MGS5 free to plus.

Kojima trolled us by going backwards... charge you for demo, give game for free!

That funny Kojima.

Top Bottom