• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

tumblr_mqp8zrJCM61sd3n9bo1_250.gif

Is Sword Art Online worth getting for the PS+ discount.. or not?

..or is it more low budget jRPG trash that caters to people really into the genre?

It's not a traditional JRPG if that's what you're thinking. The gameplay (not turn-based) has a lot of depth, and I've been sinking a lot of time into it. The localization is definitely low budget trash, though.

Megatron

It was, but I think he means the program was in effect rebooted to be a discount ,and PS4 Multiplayer access program (for paid games)

it wasnt really rebooted. The forced multiplayer was tacked on, but the instant games have always been the foundation of plus.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
It's not a traditional JRPG if that's what you're thinking. The gameplay (not turn-based) has a lot of depth, and I've been sinking a lot of time into it. The localization is definitely low budget trash, though.

The anime is like about kids playing a MMO or something right? Kinda of like some kind of newer .Hack or whatever?

Hmm... maybe one of the Atlier games instead.. which of the 3 is best?

Top Bottom