• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

pelican

Only with Sony could this happen.

#4theplayers

I bet when the games do get announced and we look at the titles we will all sit and wonder why this is happened.

RIw8zE6.png

ayfkm.gif
I had enough of cinematic experiences!

I was just sitting next to a guy from Ubisoft on a plane.
He told me that there is only one game on ps plus this month.........and its a port of Bishi Bashi.

LifeLike

It's a very good strategy to delay your ps+ free games announcement in order to show all your other announcements to the people who press F5 continuously.

Elandyll

Banned
Only with Sony could this happen.

#4theplayers

I bet when the games do get announced and we look at the titles we will all sit and wonder why this is happened.

Aside form the Sony jab (tons of companies goof up, although it seems Sony does it a lot lately), pretty much THIS.

It will probably be a bunch of OK/good games, nothing mind blowing, but nothing terrible either.

We may never know what happened backstage (and what probable third party deal fell through).

I don't even sub to HBO but that's pretty big and a lot of people care.

Can you use it outside of the US with a proxy?
Exciting stuff.

What if they just update the store with the Plus games and let us find out that way. Would be exciting, when it ends in some good games. If not, well...

noomi

Today is the freaking day the games are supposed to be uploaded. So yeah, they would be supposed to announce it today.

By their own updates from PS twitter feeds around the world, they've not been sure since last thursday

Well technically the games are supposed to switch today since it's the first Tuesday of the month.

For $12.99 a month you can speculate about any game you like.

They kind of have to. The US store update is due in a few hours.

Thank guys, I haven't been really following the insanity so I have no idea what the hell is going on in here haha.

Thread is moving fast!

We can never beat that thread.

There's always an exception:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=123986&page=1

The good part starts on page 2.

Hey, I just got a year of Plus after being off for a while. While I'm not as obsessed with the announcement as some ofyou are, I think it is important for Sony to have bettercommunication with the people who are paying for their service if only to create anticipation and not frustration.

Top Bottom