• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

I heard MGSV Ground Zeroes was supposed to be the leading PS4 PS+ game next month but it's now delayed because Konami wants to release a patch first that removes any trace of Hideo and Kojima Productions from the game.

j/k

DedValve

Banned
If knack ever makes it to PS+ I won't download it. After everything I've seen I don't like it and I still have a meaty PS+ backlog of critically acclaimed games to go through.

Maaaaaaybe killzone for the mutliplayer. If there are some objective based modes rather than simple TDM.

I played black flag on the PS3 but I'd be down for another go around on PS4.

PS3 still needs Anarchy Reigns to go free. I want a full team of deathball and I want it now!

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Oh boy, it's that time of the month again. How many of last month's games have you guys completed? CounterSpy and Oddworld for me.

Also I think I am about ready to accept Knack as a PS Plus game.
All except Sherlock Holmes. Oddworld I bought at launch and beat months ago. Valiant Hearts I beat last week. Only game to ever make me cry. Amazing game. Platinumed OlliOlli 2. That's gonna be a GOTY contender. Beat Counterspy in 2 hours. Thought it was meh. Beat Papo and Yo a few days ago. Pretty solid I thought. I beat the first two cases in Sherlock and I think it's a shitty game to be honest. It doesn't run well, it's clunky, the back and forth sucks, it's boring and the puzzles are crappy. I haven't played too many of these kind of detective games, but this definitely isn't anywhere near as enjoyable as the CSI games I used to play on PC. Counterspy and Sherlock Holmes are the weak links this month but everything else makes it a fantastic month.

VLiberty

Oh boy, it's that time of the month again. How many of last month's games have you guys completed? CounterSpy and Oddworld for me.

Only Counterspy. Planning to play Olliolli 2 of course.
I'm not interested in the PS3 games and I don't have a PS4

PS+ announcement will probably happen on 2nd April, so it's still a bit too early to be making predictions.

Yea, April is one of those annoying months where the first day falls on a Wednesday but they still won't give us Europeans the games because they always want to make sure America has them first for some reason.

oti

Banned
No guys this is just too early I still haven't gotten over last month's announcement drama.

sigh

tell-me.gif

Gimme Beyond and Killzone PS4 please

JonnyKong

I completed Counterspy cos it was nice and easy and short.

Got about halfway through Valiant Hearts and did enjoy it at first, but soon found the repeated gameplay mechanics rather tiresome and boring.

Attempted Olli once and quickly gave up because I sucked at it.

I've already played Oddworld.

And that's March PS+ summed up in a month for me.

kiguel182

Are we at the point of next months announcements? Man, I haven't even downloaded this month's. I need more hours in a day.

At this point I'm paying for PS+ just for the drama and excitement of the announcements. Totally worth it.

next tuesday is march 31st. pretty sure we won't get any psplus games that day. meaning EU folks will probably have to wait until the second wednesday (tu the 7th for NA, wed the 8th for EU) for games. also means we won't get an announcement of games until next week

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Someone in the Final Round thread mentioned that USFIV's PS4 port was supposed to come out in April or May, so it might be a PS+ title for one of those two months.

lt519

Had already beaten CounterSpy and I actually liked it a lot especially on the higher difficulties. Just finished Valiant Hearts (thought it was phenomenal). OlliOlli2 I beat all the amateur challenges and at least finished all the pro levels. Haven't tried OddWorld yet but it's on my list of games to play. And I gave my PS3 away so that's it ):

I'd be happy to see Knack. I've been waiting for a proper full retail game on PS4 for a while from PS+. It's about time we get one.

next tuesday is march 31st. pretty sure we won't get any psplus games that day. meaning EU folks will probably have to wait until the second wednesday (tu the 7th for NA, wed the 8th for EU) for games. also means we won't get an announcement of games until next week

Yeah I'm pretty sure the next games will be added on April 7th/8th. Good to see this thread already going crazy again though :p

Just_one

are there any good retail games in vita left to appear besides Little Big Planet , Tearaway and Killzone?

been thinking about it and this for me would be the best month ever :

PS4 - Lego Marvel / Tomb Raider/Child Of Light and Unfinished Swan/Octodad
PS3 - Darksiders II / Batman Arkham Origins and Dishonored
PS VITA - Little Big Planet/Child Of Light and some indie game

Is Ultra Street Fighter IV available for PS4 ? wouldnt mind that at all :)

for those that played Child Of Light , its better on PS4 or Vita?

delSai

are there any good retail games in vita left to appear besides Little Big Planet , Tearaway and Killzone?

been thinking about it and this for me would be the best month ever :

PS4 - Lego Marvel / Tomb Raider/Child Of Light and Unfinished Swan/Octodad
PS3 - Darksiders II / Batman Arkham Origins and Dishonored
PS VITA - Little Big Planet/Child Of Light and some indie game

Is Ultra Street Fighter IV available for PS4 ? wouldnt mind that at all :)

for those that played Child Of Light , its better on PS4 or Vita?

Not yet. I like the games you listed, would play Batman, Marvel, Swan/Octodad and LBP. I didn't enjoy Child of Light at all, but i can see it being better on Vita, i only played a bit on Ps4.

Edit: If the Arkham Remaster turns out to be true, i can't see Bats being on Plus.

Just_one

Not yet. I like the games you listed, would play Batman, Marvel, Swan/Octodad and LBP. I didn't enjoy Child of Light at all, but i can see it being better on Vita, i only played a bit on Ps4.

Edit: If the Arkham Remaster turns out to be true, i can't see Bats being on Plus.

Arkham Asylum and Arkham City already appeared on Plus , hopefully they will also release Origins.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.

Just CounterSpy so far and about to start the 5th case in Crimes & Punishment.

VLiberty

The only Arkham games that haven't ended up on PS+ are Origins and Blackgate, and both aren't included in the collection so it's not unreasonable to expect them.
Though they aren't giving retail Vita games anymore so I don't know if Blackgate will ever go on PS+, which is a shame because I want to play it but I'm not 100% sold on it and it still goes for high prices.

delSai

The only Arkham games that haven't ended up on PS+ are Origins and Blackgate, and both aren't included in the collection so it's not unreasonable to expect them.
Though they aren't giving retail Vita games anymore so I don't know if Blackgate will ever go on PS+, which is a shame because I want to play it but I'm not 100% sold on it and it still goes for high prices.
Ah fuck me my brain tricked me, of course they can still appear. My bad, sorry!

xrnzaaas

I only started playing Oddworld yesterday since I couldn't find enough free time earlier... is it just me or is the game having some serious issues with the framerate? In some situations it feels like it drops below 30fps.

Just_one

According to Fred Dutton on twitter the announcement will be tomorrow and the games will be available on april 8th.

bring on those whislists :p

I don't know where to post this or if it's thread worthy or old but in the Powers app when they ask you if you want to try PS+ for 2 days, I was able to get it even though I was previously a PS+ member and trial shouldn't work with my account. So if anyone is looking for a week end with PS+ for free they should try that.

I'm in EU btw.

Top Bottom