• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Filter

I'm really enjoying Sherlock on PS3. I've completed 2 cases so far.
The choices you make at the end of each case where you decide on the culprit are really well balanced.

GeoramA

Playing Sherlock Holmes reminds me of how much I dislike playing my PS3. Hopefully they replace PS3 freebies with PS Now games.

I'm really enjoying Sherlock on PS3. I've completed 2 cases so far.
The choices you make at the end of each case where you decide on the culprit are really well balanced.
I've only played through the first case but I didn't like that the game had me make a choice without having enough in-game evidence. I mean, I collected everything, interviewed everyone, it was obvious to me what the outcome should be, but I didn't feel that way in-game, if that makes sense.

Then again, this is Sherlock Holmes we're talking about. If it was obvious to me...

mdubs

Banned
You know, it's a pretty big pissoff that Sony still won't let us by PS Plus games. Like Gravity Rush is $0.80 right now and I want to buy it so I can play it after my subscription lapses but no, Sony can't let us do that.

BibiMaghoo

Please be Borderlands 2 for Vita. I don't want to have to buy it. I already own it on other platforms, but I really want to play it on me Vita.

Haint

Playing Sherlock Holmes reminds me of how much I dislike playing my PS3. Hopefully they replace PS3 freebies with PS Now games.

Do huh now? What could you possibly dislike about PS3 that would be fixed by PSNow? They're the same games with added compression artifacts and a lot of lag.

Just_one

Hopefully The list will be announce next wednesday right?

My wishlist :
PS4 - Lego marvel or tomb raider / índie game
PS3 - dishonored(already confirmed) and darksiders 2
PS VITA - Little Big planet (how it never appeared Until Now is beyond me) and indie game

When anyone asks for a Lego game on PS+
jonw.gif

same goes for Knack too, sure itd be nice to get something with a higher perceived value
but my favourite thing about PS+ is the new types of games I may never have attempted

stuff like Resogun, CounterSpy and Yakuza 4, stuff I didnt know id like until playing it

with a Lego game you know exactly what your gonna get, same kinda goes for knack if you've played it anyways, potential for sure but not exciting or new at all

Hopefully The list will be announce next wednesday right?

My wishlist :
PS4 - Lego marvel or tomb raider / índie game
PS3 - dishonored(already confirmed) and darksiders 2
PS VITA - Little Big planet (how it never appeared Until Now is beyond me) and indie game

Little Big Planet has been on there before. That's how I got my copy a couple of years ago.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I already 100%'d LEGO Marvel on 360.. and though I am a sucker and probably would, I don't want to play it again.

This is super ideal and won't happen, but right now:

Watch_Dogs / The Crew (it sold like shit, right? Perfect opportunity to throw it up!)
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
The Unfinished Swan

When anyone asks for a Lego game on PS+
jonw.gif

same goes for Knack too, sure itd be nice to get something with a higher perceived value
but my favourite thing about PS+ is the new types of games I may never have attempted

stuff like Resogun, CounterSpy and Yakuza 4, stuff I didnt know id like until playing it

with a Lego game you know exactly what your gonna get, same kinda goes for knack if you've played it anyways, potential for sure but not exciting or new at all

What about people who never played a Lego game? I never played one and certainly would like to try one once.

Early prediction time?

PS4: Stealh Inc 2 (Launching that day?), Hohokum (Only one summer of PSN game left)
PS3: Dishonoured (Already known), Blazblue Chrono Phantasma (On JP+, new edition coming soon)
Vita: Futuridium EP Deluxe (I don't know), Rock Boshers DX (Whatever)

I kind of think the days of retail Vita games on Plus are done, which personally I don't mind since I've already bought most of the big stuff. Kind of surprised launch games like Lumines or Little Deviants never came though. Maybe we'll get Toukiden like JP did, but I doubt it.

Pretty certain it's never been on plus but it's been bundled in with consoles and memory cards (how I got my copy) which is why I think they've not bothered to put it on.

It may have been bundled with the system but LBP was also in that downloadable free starting library for plus members along with stuff like Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush. It was free for quite awhile too

VLiberty

Early prediction time?

PS4: Stealh Inc 2, Child of Light
PS3: Dishonoured, Blazblue Chrono Phantasma
Vita: Futuridium EP Deluxe, Rock Boshers DX

I would sign for this.
Futuridium and SI2 are in my wishlist and I enjoyed vanilla Rock Boshers and I'd gladly replay this DX version. Also, I'd like to try Dishonored.

Arion

Oh boy, it's that time of the month again. How many of last month's games have you guys completed? CounterSpy and Oddworld for me.

Also I think I am about ready to accept Knack as a PS Plus game.

Oh boy, it's that time of the month again. How many of last month's games have you guys completed? CounterSpy and Oddworld for me.

I only started playing Valiant Hearts. Haven't touched on of the others. I don't have enough time to try them all. The month is just to short. My PS+ Backlog is growing and growing

Just_one

To be honest not a single one lol

Havent touch My ps3 for a while , On ps4 playing watch dogs (which after all The bad things i've heard i was surprise as i'm loving it) and finishing Binding of isaac on vita

delSai

Finished Olliolli and im on the last day for Counterspy. Those Plus updates come way too fast.

Roto13

Little Big Planet was free in US, but it was the psp version, I have downloaded it and know I didn't buy it.

Not on PS+. It was one of the Welcome Back games after the PSN hack, though.

Yes it was. I sure as hell didnt buy it and it didn't come with my Vita either.....that came bundled with Call Of Duty. :sadface

It was available as a free download

No it wasn't. Go find the PS blog post that lists it as free if it was.

Top Bottom