• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

Mr YuYu

I expect they want to be careful with Tearaway given the PS4 title on the way. They might want to use it for cross-promotion, or (more likely, I think, depending on just how much gameplay they share when Unfolded is finished) keep it off Plus until Unfolded's had its chance to sell its share.

Damn, you are right... Completely forgot about the upcomming ps4 version.

foxbeldin

Chant it with me!

KNACK
KNACK
KNACK
KNACK

2590922-3988854157-kqz1p.gif

I'm not sure i want it. I feel like the 15mn i had with it during the 2013 gamescom were enough.

thematic

when will the new batch out? this week or next one?
I haven't renew my subscription from last month, I'm thinking to renew it if the next one is good enough (Killzone Mercenary almost made me renew though)

it's been awhile since I play my PS4 online, so I didn't use PS+ except the free game/discount

Klart

Trials Fusion looks like quite the possibility for PS4.I think the last few months there were a lot of similarities for PS4 on Plus between JAP & EU/US. It hasn't been for sale very recently.

when will the new batch out? this week or next one?
I haven't renew my subscription from last month, I'm thinking to renew it if the next one is good enough (Killzone Mercenary almost made me renew though)

it's been awhile since I play my PS4 online, so I didn't use PS+ except the free game/discount
Next Tuesday

Please don't let it be knack. That game is terrible. I remember playing that and then jumping into Super Mario 3D World. No chance

I feel like ppl who really like knack are those that had nothing else to buy with their launch system and they regretfully dropped $60 on it but are too proud to admit it. But hey, maybe I'm generalizing. I'm sure there are some that admire the game's.... Uhh

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I kinda want it to be Knack just to teach the indie whiners a lesson. This is what you get instead of a good indie game. Kindly remember this next month and shut the fuck up.

breakfuss

I kinda want it to be Knack just to teach the indie whiners a lesson. This is what you get instead of a good indie game. Kindly remember this next month and shut the fuck up.

We agree for once. I hope it is Knack so everyone of you ungrateful cretins learn a valuable lesson. You are not ready for its levels of shittiness.

mclem

I don't want Knack, as such, other than having a little mild curiosity. I do expect Knack to appear at some point, and I do want to get Knack out of the way

The Knack From Round The Back?

mattmanp

I'll add my own wildly inaccurate prediction:

PS4: Trials Fusion and launch indie game (guessing Not A Hero)
PS3: Batman Arkham Origins or Lego: Marvel and ??
PS Vita: Hohokum cross-buy and older jrpg (Ys: Memories of Celceta please!)

This is, possibly, realistic and games that I want. Nice combo. I don't have a PS3 anymore and haven't for 2 years, so I am in the dark on what hasn't been on there.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Knack's no gem, but it's gotta be better than the awful indie games we had this month.
I liked Aaru's Awakening and Monsterbag but yes there's no way Knack can be worse than Tower of Guns and Never Alone.

There are shit indie games. There are shit AAA games. The instant dismissal of indie games because they're indie is what's annoying. We've had months that had games like OlliOlli 2 or Velocity 2X be declared as shit because they're indies. You know what those people deserve? Knack.

VLiberty

Yeah not expecting anything great. Generally with both PS Plus and GwG, the longer they leave it to announce, the lesser the quality. Not a full proof theory, but just what I've noticed.

The games are always announced on the same day (last wed of the month for PS+).

For obvious reasons, some month's announcements occur later than others. This month we're getting it on the 29th, next month we'll be getting it on the 27th and so on.

I'll add my own wildly inaccurate prediction:

PS4: Trials Fusion and launch indie game (guessing Not A Hero)
PS3: Batman Arkham Origins or Lego: Marvel and ??
PS Vita: Hohokum cross-buy and older jrpg (Ys: Memories of Celceta please!)

This is, possibly, realistic and games that I want. Nice combo. I don't have a PS3 anymore and haven't for 2 years, so I am in the dark on what hasn't been on there.

That would be one of my favourite months ever.

Fbh

I'll take a good indie over a bad retail game.
But I'd rather get a bad retail game over a bad indie.

So I'd rather get knack than another month like April

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I'll take a good indie over a bad retail game.
But I'd rather get a bad retail game over a bad indie.

So I'd rather get knack than another month like April
A shit indie takes little storage space. No harm done really. A shit AAA takes a while to download and kills your hard drive/memory card. You then have to go through the extra effort to delete it. With a shit indie you can just leave it there for a while and it wont really matter. Shit AAA games waste more of your time and space than a shit indie does, therefore it's better to get a shit indie. Checkmate, sir.

Top Bottom