• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Plus Thread 2: How do I hold all these games?

my predictions.

PS4
The walking Knack season 2
ultra street knack 4

PS3
some indie Knack games

Vita
KRC Knack rally knackmpionship

a friend of a friend who has an uncle that cleans the pool of the guy who get the mail for the ps plus office on Nintendo tell me this.. so is true

my predictions.

PS4
The walking Knack season 2
ultra street knack 4

PS3
some indie Knack games

Vita
KRC Knack rally knackmpionship

a friend of a friend who has an uncle that cleans the pool of the guy who get the mail for the ps plus office on Nintendo tell me this.. so is true

Not gonna lie, "some indie Knack games" got me. Seems like you have a knack for this kind of humour.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
I'm playing Xeodrifter, which was one of september's offerings, and that game is a lot of fun. It's a more challenging and action-oriented metroidvania. If you're a fan of the genre you owe to it yourself to check it out. It's interesting how you fight the same boss every time, which at first seems kinda lame, but he gets more attacks every time you fight him. It's pretty impressive how they make that fight still interesting with every new encounter.

Dugna

I'm playing Xeodrifter, which was one of september's offerings, and that game is a lot of fun. It's a more challenging and action-oriented metroidvania. If you're a fan of the genre you owe to it yourself to check it out. It's interesting how you fight the same boss every time, which at first seems kinda lame, but he gets more attacks every time you fight him. It's pretty impressive how they make that fight still interesting with every new encounter.

sounds like Z.H.P without the NIS flavor lol.

Ludens

Banned
I'm wondering if we'll see different tiers of PlayStation Plus?
Maybe get PS Now for 5€ extra per month

Honestly I hope this won't be the case. Plus already decreased in quality a lot (from triple A titles to indie games already bundled on PC), and it's now mandatory to play online on PS4. A tiered system would kill it, also Now is not available everywhere and in countries with poor connections it can't work at all.

PS+ Platinum, $120 a month and you get a guaranteed two AAA titles each month.

For 120$ a month, I would just buy those two AAA games from a store, at least I can trade those back and it wouldn't be a rent :D

Yeah, I had a bit of time off work recently and played the whole thing through in a couple of sittings.
I loved every minute of it.

Ludens

Banned
Jesus Christ.

Sigh.

SIGH.

wolfcastle.jpg

I know this was a joke, but I couldn't resist :p

Anyway today is that day of the month in which I usually discover 6 out 7 titles of next Plus month are already in my Steam library, probably from a 1$ HumbleBundle.
Happy to be proved wrong, of course, so Sony it's up to you.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
What did you guys play it on? Vita or PS4? If it has cross save I might start it up on Vita this weekend.

PS4. Seems perfect for Vita. Don't know how the saves work. Finished it yesterday and it was great all the way through. You can finish it one or two sittings and that's a plus for me. Underrated game, had a good time with it.

VLiberty

Xeodrifter is great and works like a charm on Vita. I wish Mutant Mudds was also available on euro PSN, I had to play it on 3DS and it's great as well.

Awesome, another one of those months!

This thread won't survive. Who is responsible for OT3? Do we even really need one? There's a thread moaning about all the indie shit on PS+ every week in Gaming which pretty much covers what people talk about here.

RK128

Grow Home got a PS4 patch that dramatically improves the frame rate, if anyone was holding out for that like I was.

Thank you for the heads :D!

Not playing the game (as I don't own a PS+ but I 'bought it' when it was on Plus), but I am looking forward to trying it out when I do get one thanks to this news :).

Heel

Grow Home got a PS4 patch that dramatically improves the frame rate, if anyone was holding out for that like I was.

Yeah, I played through it after the patch. No complaints with the performance.

Really enjoyed it once I got the hang of the controls, almost enough to forgive everyone who didn't vote for Armello.

Top Bottom