• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

DaBoss

T8QhVyi.gif

lordfroakie and Injurai are, but it seems Injurai is banned.

That reminds me; I'm going to contact lordfroakie about possibly letting someone assist him in creating the OT. It'll be his first one, and I think it would be nice to have the touch of a veteran like Chet, Coltraine or Andrex for the OT of a new generation.

pariah164

That reminds me; I'm going to contact lordfroakie about possibly letting someone assist him in creating the OT. It'll be his first one, and I think it would be nice to have the touch of a veteran like Chet, Coltraine or Andrex for the OT of a new generation.
I'd be willing to help out as well! I'm not a veteran by any means, but I'd still love to help.

ffdgh

Lets see...should I screw up my sleep pattern incase of them leaks or go to bed....decisions decisions....

And speaking of ot's we need a poke gaf hype image like the e3 threads :D

Fingers crossed for Pokken Fighters, Gates to Infinity was leaked in Coro Coro after a tease a bit prior. Most games are announced in Coro Coro or Pokemon Smash right?

Anura

Lets see...should I screw up my sleep pattern incase of them leaks or go to bed....decisions decisions....

And speaking of ot's we need a poke gaf hype image like the e3 threads :D

My circadian rhythm is already wrecked from all the MH stuff this week and with incoming MH4 so I couldn't get to sleep if I wanted to!

Let it leak! My body('s sleep pattern) is ready!

Drago

So what are the chances we see the leaks by morning?

I want to see Mega Scizor revealed so I can cry to myself that Scyther got robbed.
LLShC.gif

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I made the last two CoroCoro PokeBomb threads, I've gotta be sharp to score it this time too!

Welp, not sleeping for a while *buys drinks outside*
My body is ready (for collecting data)

DaBoss

So what's the info you want to know about the most?

For me, it is the final evolutions of the starters. I wanna see which team dun goofed and which team is prosperous lol.

zroid

Banned
lordfroakie and Injurai are, but it seems Injurai is banned. Does anyone know how long the ban is?

IIRC, injurai's was a self-imposed ban. so hopefully he remembered he signed up for the OT :lol

So what's the info you want to know about the most?

For me, it is the final evolutions of the starters. I wanna see which team dun goofed and which team is prosperous lol.

This, and the fairy type chart

Top Bottom