• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Hmm I'm confused. Is the next Coro Coro going to have XY in a separate booklet or something?

Also Spanish Nintendo magazine confirms Inkay and Pancham evolution (turn 3DS upside down and level up with Dark type).

NbYqgSx.jpg
http://0okami-rei.deviantart.com/art/Dwebble-used-Solarbeam-203308023

http://super-tuler.deviantart.com/art/Dwebble-at-Dusk-209294719

JoeM86

Hmm I'm confused. Is the next Coro Coro going to have XY in a separate booklet or something?

Also Spanish Nintendo magazine confirms Inkay and Pancham evolution (turn 3DS upside down and level up with Dark type).

Yes it is. It happened quite often

The UK Official Magazine also had that last month, but we weren't, and still aren't, sure whether or not they're just restating those rumours because the Pokémon happened to be accurate. Even official magazines aren't infallible

They still gotta be catching up if they are going to do this preview, I mean why would they show the preview and then the series wouldn't air for 2 months?

This happens all the time with cartoons.

They explicitly added Alexa when they did to advertise X and Y in the States- her first episode airs October 12th.

<3
I love Dweeble, too bad it's evo is kinda crumby :/
You. I like you.

Firestorm

Single player mostly. Don't really do competitive stuff
1) Some type of move that increases either your attack or special attack
2) a strong accurate attack that is the same type as your Pokemon
3) a second attack that covers what your first attack doesn't
4) another attack for better coverage or a healing move or some other support move or an HM because you gotta fit that shit somewhere

Really though Dragon Dance + Move is all you need to beat the game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
1) Some type of move that increases either your attack or special attack
2) a strong accurate attack that is the same type as your Pokemon
3) a second attack that covers what your first attack doesn't
4) another attack for better coverage or a healing move or some other support move or an HM because you gotta fit that shit somewhere

Really though Dragon Dance + Move is all you need to beat the game.

Quiver Dance > Dragon Dance.

Boo you!

Qurupeke

lol 4chan rumor.

xV7oG3E.png
It sounds kinda believable. The Pokebeach leaker didn't know about Mega Evolutions, so it's actually possible that the starter's additional type is on their Mega Evolution. Well, I think CoroCoro will debunk or confirm it. I remember hearing that there will be a second wi-fi distribution in October and this guy mentions it.

Macka

Anyone like Pokemon themed logic puzzles?

Crew Member - Admiral, Captain, Chef, Engineer, First Mate
Pokémon - Azumarill, Buizel, Jynx, Lapras, Vaporeon
Vitamin - Calcium, Carbos, Protein, Rare Candy, Zinc
Drinks - Berry Juice, Fresh Water, Lemonade, Moomoo Milk, Soda Pop
Destinations - Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova

1. The five crew members are;
-the Chef
-the crew member giving his Pokémon the zinc and moomoo milk
-the one giving his Pokémon a Soda
-the one taking Lapras to Hoenn
-the one taking his Pokémon to Sinnoh.

2. The five Pokémon are;
-Azumarill (who isn't going to Kanto)
-the Pokémon getting the zinc
-Buizel (who isn't getting the Carbos)
-the Captain's Pokémon
-the one getting the rare candy & berry juice.

3. The crew member taking his Pokémon to Hoenn is either the First Mate or the Chef (who isn't giving his Pokémon the Calcium).

4. Vaporeon and the Captain's Pokémon (who isn't receiving the Calcium) are, in some order, the Pokémon going to Unova and the one receiving lemonade.

5. Neither the Admiral nor Engineer (whose Pokémon isn't Azumarill) is taking his Pokémon to Kanto.

bAr9rJw.png

Anyone like Pokemon themed logic puzzles?

Crew Member - Admiral, Captain, Chef, Engineer, First Mate
Pokémon - Azumarill, Buizel, Jynx, Lapras, Vaporeon
Vitamin - Calcium, Carbos, Protein, Rare Candy, Zinc
Drinks - Berry Juice, Fresh Water, Lemonade, Moomoo Milk, Soda Pop
Destinations - Hoenn, Johto, Kanto, Sinnoh, Unova

1. The five crew members are;
-the Chef
-the crew member giving his Pokémon the zinc and moomoo milk
-the one giving his Pokémon a Soda
-the one taking Lapras to Hoenn
-the one taking his Pokémon to Sinnoh.

2. The five Pokémon are;
-Azumarill (who isn't going to Kanto)
-the Pokémon getting the zinc
-Buizel (who isn't getting the Carbos)
-the Captain's Pokémon
-the one getting the rare candy & berry juice.

3. The crew member taking his Pokémon to Hoenn is either the First Mate or the Chef (who isn't giving his Pokémon the Calcium).

4. Vaporeon and the Captain's Pokémon (who isn't receiving the Calcium) are, in some order, the Pokémon going to Unova and the one receiving lemonade.

5. Neither the Admiral nor Engineer (whose Pokémon isn't Azumarill) is taking his Pokémon to Kanto.

bAr9rJw.png
It was Colonel Mustard in the Foyer with the Lead Pipe.
Did I win?

EDIT:Fake CoroCoro scans are in full force right now. I don't know why but it gets me more hyped to see the real CoroCoro.

Caladrius

Search your feelings...you know it's true.

That's some backwards causation going on man. Corocoro approaching means that people are makin' fake scans, not the other way around. Unless they've secretly been using fake scans as inspiration for--sweet merciful Jeelzebub.

That's some backwards causation going on man. Corocoro approaching means that people are makin' fake scans, not the other way around. Unless they've secretly been using fake scans as inspiration for--sweet merciful Jeelzebub.

If you know something has a cause and effect relation you can from observing the effect make an assumption that the cause exists.

I want to experience the feeling of evolving my starter for the first time, looking at it and being like WHAAAT. This is the first chance I have ever had to do that.

Same here but we can't post scans on here anyway can we? I was planning on maybe seeing what was revealed on here first before checking out the images

Toxi

Banned
Waiting for the corocoro leaks is hypnotizing and I have homework to do. Help.
If you don't do your homework, you won't finish your classes. If you don't finish your classes, you will have more trouble finding a job. If you don't have a job, you won't have money to buy Pokemon games.

Caladrius

If you don't do your homework, you won't finish your classes. If you don't finish your classes, you will have more trouble finding a job. If you don't have a job, you won't have money to buy Pokemon games.

Can they still possibly leak at this time of day? If not, that idea might help you a little.

Very true. I just cannot bring myself to practice the bloodsport known as Public Speaking.

Fireblend

Banned
Same here but we can't post scans on here anyway can we? I was planning on maybe seeing what was revealed on here first before checking out the images

Yeah but I'm sure people would appreciate if all info regarding starters' evolutions was spoiler tagged and any images (not necessarily scans, could be fan art) be linked and labeled and not directly shown in posts.

It's not that difficult.

Top Bottom