• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 3: "Soon, All of Hoenn Will Be Under Its Withering Glare…"

Zeroth

2013-02-01-460-Starters.jpg

This delusion is incredible.

I'm talking about Froakie.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't there a rumor saying that one of your friends will give you their starter?

Only if you only have Scarfty's on your team.

A friend gives you the regional starter, the professor gives you a Kanto starter.

is it going to take a lot longer to find out all the Pokemon since the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet, and is there any confirmation that the list of Mega-Evolutions are the only ones?

is it going to take a lot longer to find out all the Pokemon since the 3DS hasn't been hacked yet, and is there any confirmation that the list of Mega-Evolutions are the only ones?
I imagine we can just look at the official guide.

If not, well there'll be millions of people playing the games, we're all bound to find 'em all eventually.

I imagine we can just look at the official guide.

If not, well there'll be millions of people playing the games, we're all bound to find 'em all eventually.

I've been looking for an official guide so I can chose my starter from that, but all I can see to find is this
I'm not seeing anything about a Pokedex in the description

What benefit is there to buying your matching sequel with white/black and white2/black2? I know the cover legendaries flip such that you get the other one if you buy your original game's sequel, but is there any benefit besides that? A friend had no idea how things worked and bought white 2 when she bough black originally. I had white- would there be any negative consequences to me buying black 2 besides a redundant Zekrom?

Not so fast!

I hope you haven't already locked yourself into some Fairy move trying to go after Scrafty. You almost can't OHKO me even with a Choice Band Aqua Jet (89.44 - 106.21%), and even if you choose instead to KO me with Waterfall, Wild Charge will have knocked off ~90% of your HP first! Then Scrafty easily outspeeds you and finishes the job!

Come at me, bro. :mad:

backlot

I hope you haven't already locked yourself into some Fairy move trying to go after Scrafty. You almost can't OHKO me even with a Choice Band Aqua Jet (89.44 - 106.21%), and even if you choose instead to KO me with Waterfall, Wild Charge will have knocked off ~90% of your HP first! Then Scrafty easily outspeeds you and finishes the job!

Come at me, bro. :mad:
I saw you in team preview and predicted the switch.

I saw you in team preview and predicted the switch.

Then Scrafty expected your prediction, stayed in for a Dragon Dance, and OHKO'd you the next turn with Hi Jump Kick.

EDIT: That wouldn't work... SCREW YOU AND YOUR FIGHTING RESISTANCE. Scrafty and I are taking the ball and going home.

Top Bottom