• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I'd have to like, right 70% more code for it to even be functional. But people pressuring me usually works, so keep it up I guess.

Professor Beef said:
Fine, I'll just say it: What in the blue hell is Skyrim?

Some lame game losers are looking forward to.

Izayoi

Banned
Andrex said:
I'd have to like, right 70% more code for it to even be functional. But people pressuring me usually works, so keep it up I guess.
Can't you just steal the existing booru code and modify it?

Why do you need to write it from scratch?

Anyway hurry up. All of this fanart is burning a hole in my hard drive.

Is it a PC game or something? Because the only games I play on my laptop are TF2, Streets of Rage Remake, and DC Universe. And that's only because TF2 went F2P. I haven't bothered with PC Gaming at all before that.

Izayoi said:
One of the best videogame series of all time. Available on consoles. Open world RPG.

But... it's Elder Scrolls.
And I don't recall a single piece of marketing for it. You mentioning it, and I guess the one other time I had this conversation (if I did, I can't remember) are the only times I've ever heard of it.

Gravijah

Professor Beef said:
And I don't recall a single piece of marketing for it. You mentioning it, and I guess the one other time I had this conversation (if I did, I can't remember) are the only times I've ever heard of it.

it's weird because elder scrolls games are pretty huge.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I never heard about Elder Scrolls until Toonami did like a review of Morrowind and even then I forgot about it until Oblivion came out. As big as the series is I don't think it has much mainstream brand acceptance.

Gravijah

why can't gift pokemon be sent to a box? if i catch something, it gets sent to my box. if a dude hands over a pokeball OH GOD NO IT CAN'T BE SENT TO A BOX PLEASE MAKE ROOM.

Andrex said:
I never heard about Elder Scrolls until Toonami did like a review of Morrowind and even then I forgot about it until Oblivion came out. As big as the series is I don't think it has much mainstream brand acceptance.

it's one of the bigger franchises around so that's not true. it also exploded in popularity around the time of oblivion.

Anth0ny

Professor Beef said:
Games? As in more than one?

I remember Elder Scrolls IV for 360 when it came out... Oblivion it was called?

Now the sequel is coming out. Skyrim.

the game looks like ass Zelda and Marvel and Mario are coming out

Boney

Banned
Billychu said:
Maybe Beef is illiterate as well. There's like 5 Skyrim threads on the front page at all times.
Maybe his subconcious is so smart that it's avoiding any contact with this dreadful studio.

upandaway

Crazy thing today, on my way back home I looked in my bag and saw, of all things, the dang Pokewalker.

I wonder if I should use that thing again. Any Pokemon/item worth getting from it?

Billychu said:
Maybe Beef is illiterate as well. There's like 5 Skyrim threads on the front page at all times.
I don't really go into Gaming unless I'm looking for Capcom/reveal/BOMBA threads, or threads on games I already know.

Emitan

Boney said:
real life pikachu creeps me out
tumblr_l6rogjYADg1qzxzwwo1_500.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
upandaway said:
Crazy thing today, on my way back home I looked in my bag and saw, of all things, the dang Pokewalker.

I wonder if I should use that thing again. Any Pokemon/item worth getting from it?

I would have said surfing Pikachu, but damn HM block in the Pokeshifter. So no not really. Can't transfer items, either.

Still I feel bad about never completing it. I should just carry it around with me for the hell of it.

Top Bottom