• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread: Gotta Catch 'Em All!

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Hey guys. What's going on in this.. OH GAWD

LurEJ.gif

Gravijah

Andrefpvs said:
Should I buy Emerald or at this point just wait for the remake? I'm not really in a hurry to play it.

might as well just wait it out, though it might be a few years.

EvilMario said:
Hey guys. What's going on in this.. OH GAWD

http://i.imgur.com/LurEJ.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

yep that's a charmander

Wichu

Week 1 results for the Dream World poll are in! Arceus is winning, followed by Ditto in second and Mew in third.

Of those, Ditto is the only one with a Dream World ability, so VOTE DITTO!

backlot

Wichu said:
Week 1 results for the Dream World poll are in! Arceus is winning, followed by Ditto in second and Mew in third.

Of those, Ditto is the only one with a Dream World ability, so VOTE DITTO!
I just voted for Ditto. I'd be pretty disappointed if Arceus won and we missed our chance at getting a new dream world ability to play with.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Love the one on the left. Avatar-worthy!

Bottom right is creepychu. o_0

Edit- Top is male, other two are female?

Andrex said:
Love the one on the left. Avatar-worthy!

Bottom right is creepychu. o_0

Edit- Top is male, other two are female?
lol, bottom right was the first inked so I didn't make it as clean as it could have been :p

And yup, female tails.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
We're all in Community, so it's basically like we're in war. Death to all the other community threads!

Andrex said:
We're all in Community, so it's basically like we're in war. Death to all the other community threads!
But I thought Community is where threads were sent to die? How do you kill that which has no life?

Anth0ny said:
z0mgz i caughted a level a hundred shiney deoxys!1!!
Back in my childhood we didn't have these palette swap pokemon, we used to be lucky if we got three shades of grey on our pokemon let alone any real colours! if you wanted a level 100 pokemon you couldn't just hack them in, you had to force feed them candied treats at the risk of your save file corrupting, kids these days don't know how lucky they've got it.

backlot

Nocturnowl said:
Back in my childhood we didn't have these palette swap pokemon, we used to be lucky if we got three shades of grey on our pokemon let alone any real colours! if you wanted a level 100 pokemon you couldn't just hack them in, you had to force feed them candied treats at the risk of your save file corrupting, kids these days don't know how lucky they've got it.
Using the Missingno. glitch to dupe items couldn't corrupt your save file, could it? The way I remember it was that actually catching glitch pokemon is where things got dangerous.

backlot said:
Using the Missingno. glitch to dupe items couldn't corrupt your save file, could it? The way I remember it was that actually catching glitch pokemon is where things got dangerous.
I'm actually not too sure, something related to Missingno was dangerous to the save file, you're probably right in assuming it was just catching the glitch pokemon that was the problem. I imagine that many of us who made use of the glitch are likely to have caught Missingno at least once out of curiosity.

Wichu

Even if you didn't catch it, encountering Missingno would permanently mess up your Hall of Fame data. It saved when you encountered it IIRC, so :/

Top Bottom