• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black & White |OT| of S'POILER'S and 156 New Pokemon's (no s'hiny Ponyta's)

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I saw a nice Pokabu evo fanart but I'm not sure if I should post it (it's SFW, I am just wondering about fanart rules) :p

Wichu

Wargle and Ranculus > Vuljiina and Gothilselle.

I do like Elfuun, though; it's a good job I can get it in an in-game trade in White :)

1st to 4th gen exclusives don't really matter to me, as they can just be migrated from my numerous 3rd and 4th gen games.

But then, I might just double-dip for both versions... Must resist urge to do so until 3rd version comes out!

Negator

So, I heard somewhere that the Nintendo Global Link website will be back up today?

I hope so because for now the information on Dream World is vague and confusing.

Negator said:
So, I heard somewhere that the Nintendo Global Link website will be back up today?

I hope so because for now the information on Dream World is vague and confusing.

Nintendo did say monday, I used it when it was working and had no clue what was going on :lol

Top Bottom