• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG-01

Where's the OT2?

I just read about the Destiny Knot thing and I'm freaking out. But before I freak too much, is it confirmed that it's 5 IVs from both parents and not 5 IVs from one parent? Because the latter would just be too perfect. Also, do we know if the Power items' effects work before or after the Destiny Knot's effects?

DaBoss

Where's the OT2?

I just read about the Destiny Knot thing and I'm freaking out. But before I freak too much, is it confirmed that it's 5 IVs from both parents and not 5 IVs from one parent? Because the latter would just be too perfect. Also, do we know if the Power items' effects work before or after the Destiny Knot's effects?

The former. It is 5 IVs from both parents. As for Power items being different from Destiny Knot is something I don't know about.

DMG-01

How do I figure out which cupcake to give my pokemon is Pokemon-amie? They always seem to turn their nose at whatever I offer them?

Are you holding it in front of their mouths? Some people here had problems with feeding because they were just dropping the cupcake on the ground.
The former. It is 5 IVs from both parents. As for Power items being different from Destiny Knot is something I don't know about.

I can't say I'm not disappointed, but it's still an improvement.

PBalfredo

Are you holding it in front of their mouths? Some people here had problems with feeding because they were just dropping the cupcake on the ground..

Yep, that was the problem.

In hindsight I'm a big jerk for going "Here, you want this cupcake? Do you? WELL TOO BAD! It goes on the ground!"

pokemon_so_far_x2_by_neoriceisgood-d6qx5h8.png

Updated my capture sheet. Still missing a ton of guys from my latest catching sprees though.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Is there some trick to leveling up O-Powers past level 3? I've been stuck on it for ages.

Wiseblade

My current team:

Delphox
Blastoise
Tyrantum
Simisage
Golurk
Hawlucha

It's working alright seven badges in, but Simisage and Hawlucha are starting to struggle a little.

Portugeezer

Is there a lack of good new fire Pokemon or is it me?

I have got 7 badges and I still haven't bothered to catch and use any of the fire Pokemon so far.

Esura

Banned
I had no use for that old Gardevoir with the new Timid one I raised up so I figured I should at least trade something good for a freaking Dratini! Thanks XDDX!

Now I can get my Dragonair with Gardevoir. Now I need a Milotic and I'll have the triple threat of Elegant pokemons.

gazele

Banned
Are you holding it in front of their mouths? Some people here had problems with feeding because they were just dropping the cupcake on the ground.

Yep, I was doing this for a while haha, have to hold it by their face, try to only do it when they have hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom