• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its downloading for me. Just wait for everything to load guys, it will load up fine just give it a minute. AHHHHHH I'M PUMPED! P.S. Team X! (Even though I'd rather have Mewtwo Y, I can't resist that wonderful godly Stag!)

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm picking up the retail version tomorrow, but I'm just going to look at the eShop version.

and cry

goomba

Banned
went to download at midnight, needed another 7000 blocks and nothing to delete so bought an old fashioned retail box at jb-hifi and was actually $6 cheaper than the eshop! wtf

atbigelow

Interesting. eShop is totally cached on your 3DS, so you have to make sure you go out and back in. I had got in before and kept getting the coming soon pages.

I hope the next big eShop updates can include some kind of preorder system so we can avoid this nonsense.

(still trying to download. Team Y, baby)

And we're downloading!

Vire

Please Understand

t9d46kH.jpg

God damnit Nintendo. :(

I've now got it bg downloading.

I almost didn't make it, but I did.

Now please download before midnight so (I'm in Central) so the date on the activity log will say the 11th. (lol not happening.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom