• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG-01

Crashed mid-download. No idea if it saved my progress or not, because my internet is so slow that I had barely downloaded any of it.

Jeerington

Neo Member
0447-6264-5547

Send me a PM if you add me! Won't have my game until Monday but I'm working on a complete pokedex once I get the game in. Have a majority of the Gen I-V pokedex already complete and will breed/trade to cool people.

I'm getting about 1% per minute, which isn't bad considering I've got a 2MB per sec connection. Bedtime.

I know, how foolish to expect digital distribution for a multi-million dollar company to work.

Oh yes, the foolish "just throw money/servers/people at the problem" routine. There's only so much you can do with freak traffic like this, seriously.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
Same here, I can't add funds. I'm checking my credit card account at the same time and it doesn't seem to be stacking charges though. Eshop just can't make it past some step.

This is my first eshop title of any decent size. I did Download Now, but all of you guys are saying Download Later is better. If I hit Later now, will it restart the download or continue? Thanks!

Mononoke

Banned
I'm getting about 1% per minute, which isn't bad considering I've got a 2MB per sec connection. Bedtime.

Oh yes, the foolish "just throw money/servers/people at the problem" routine. There's only so much you can do with freak traffic like this, seriously.

Lol you act as if I think there shouldn't be problems. I have no issue with it not working smoothly right now. But the dude is acting like people are being fools for wanting to download it to play tonight.

What happens if the connection goes down and up again in "download later" mode?

It resumes automatically, as far as I can tell.

How can you check so precisely :eek:

How can you tell percentages?

Is there no way to see the progress of the download while it's actually downloading?

The title of this thread should have been "choose Download Later."

Lol you act as if I think there shouldn't be problems. I have no issue with it not working smoothly right now. But the dude is acting like people are being fools for wanting to download it to play tonight.

Well, yeah, they are. If you get the game within an hour or two of now I would be impressed with Nintendo's servers. Midnight via the eShop was a fool's dream.

Lol download is slow. Look at that

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Same here, I can't add funds. I'm checking my credit card account at the same time and it doesn't seem to be stacking charges though. Eshop just can't make it past some step.

same thing, after i enter a post code (fake one though as im in aus.. and have an american 3ds.. but usually i just ad some 0's to it and its no issue)

Stoof

For everyone asking about percentages, you can see percentages if you select download later and open your 3DS periodically.

ivysaur12

Banned
What's the difference between Download Later and Download Now?

My orange fluid is at the bottom of the game icon. So... we're getting there?

Cbajd5

Okay, it couldn't recognize my saved credit card info.

Weird...

AND NOW I HAVE TO KEEP RE-ENTERING IT EVERY TIME IT FAILS TO ADD THE DAMN FUNDS

ARGH

eshop randomly deleted my card info during one of the crashes so now I'm playing this cool game where I type all the information over and over and then it gives me an error message and deletes all of it.

love you nintendo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom