• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Hillary needs to stop even bothering hitting back. It sounds terrible.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I don't think he can sit and listen for two minutes without responding. He's losing it.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
So Trump had like 4 minutes of okay before completely breaking down. This is over now, yawn.

Amir0x

Banned
guys this is the first fifteen minutes and already Trump looks like a lunatic.

Hillary is doing great and she is SMILING (thank you misogynistic piece of shit journalists). She looks like she is having fun frankly

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
So Trump had like 4 minutes of okay before completely breaking down. This is over now, yawn.

Pretty much, anybody who knows Trump personally saw this coming.

Wilsongt

guys this is the first fifteen minutes and already Trump looks like a lunatic.

Hillary is doing great and she is SMILING (thank you misogynistic piece of shit journalists). She looks like she is having fun frankly

The OT thinks she is awful for laughing.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Clinton HAS to do a better job answering his attacks. She isn't doing it.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
Hillary is not looking good, and what you guys call "Crazy" from Donald comes across as "straight talk" plain talk, and telling it like it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom