• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grexeno

I didn't say that

CtUq5JvWEAAl8HL.jpg:large
There it is

Teggy

Just following along on Twitter to keep sane.

So far it sounds like Donald is really pissed about being called by his first name

Also he keeps sniffling into the mic.

Also Trump is the new water boy?

Zaphrynn

Yessss YESSSS YAAAAAASSSS.

Feels so good to watch this. Seeing Hillary talk tomorrow, too. She's going to kill this, so I'm hoping the event will be energized from it.

At what point does Lester say 'Hey, quit it with the interruptions'? Or is this just part of a regularly scheduled debate. The dude can't help but make comments.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Trump was clearly told to name every swing atate.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Trump getting back to the populist issues again. Debt, tariffs, he's knows what he's doing. Name-dropping swing states again as getting hurt by these jobs leaving, throws the fact at Clinton she's not done anything (which I think is quite hard for her to respond to). Trump gets the first proper laugh from the audience.

Clinton getting hit on Mr. Clinton re: NAFTA. Clinton trying to set out her tests for a good trade deal. It sounds better when she provides the frame of having opposed some, good triangulation. She needs to get away from trade, though, she's not winning this one.

Trump coming in hard. SHIT TTP. Abort, abort, go back to taxes/Wall Street, get the fuck outta here Clints. Clinton tries the own reality jab, gets a good laugh, but I think that was better saved for another moment.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I am fascinated to see how the general public views this tomorrow.

Crab is 100% correct--Trump hitting lower-class and middle-class stuff.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
How is this playing out there? Donald doesn't make any sense, but his plain language is easier to follow than Hillary's long sentences. So frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom