• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Touchdown

Banned
Hillary is still on Obama levels in the counties that matter in Florida. I still have hope

5PQLsIf.gif

Crosseyes

Banned
Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 3m3 minutes ago Manhattan, NY
Trump is doing exactly what he hoped he could do in white/rural America. This could be a long night.

YIKES!!!
So you got the white rural racist fuckers turning out big against the big city democrat strongholds turning out big.

kmag

Urban areas take longer to report. She'll be fine in Florida. There's just not enough votes in the panhandle to drown out her margins Miami-Dade, Broward and Palm Beach. When Broward comes in she'll jump ahead.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yeah, I use this thread for compiled news, but I don't think I can do it anymore tonight. Godspeed, all.

Same here, it's useless as it is now. I was hopping it would be quarantined to the OT thread, but it's infested here too.

tebunker

Banned
It's really swinging around in here

People need to chill. Do some off the cuff math, use the upshot and see that Palm Beach has a long way to go to report in FL, and Fairfax has a long way to go in VA.

It's going to be tight.

Does anyone here watch sports? Games aren't over in the first half. take a valium, drink some booze, relax Hil-Gaf..

Everyone creaking out about Florida

BMP:

Most red counties in Florida are 90-100% reporting. Broward has not reported anything beyond initial yet. benchmark.shareblue.com/florida/

Wilsongt

H. A. Goodman
H. A. Goodman‏ @HAGOODMANAUTHOR

So WITH EVERY SINGLE ADVANTAGE, FROM MEDIA COLLUSION TO PRESIDENT OBAMA TO BILLIONS of $, MADAM CYBER HACK COULD EASILY LOSE #ElectionNight
Nov 8, 2016, 8:15 PM

i_am_ben

running_here_and_there
Getting flashbacks to Michigan in the primaries where poligaf kept saying to wait on Detroit numbers.

@steveschale 2m2 minutes ago
Broward has no Election Day data in. About 230K out there. If it splits same as VBM/EV, she would net another 90K. In other words, tight.

Trump made up for any hispanic surge in the rural counties.

Ohio looking good, and if she gets OH and NC then Florida can fuck off

But I don't want Florida to fuck off. I want it to get in line.

This also pisses me the fuck off. They did nothing and they are rewarded. Mother fucking racist turds.

I said all along don't underestimate the white racists coalescing. This is one of, if not the, last chance for this kind of national platform.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Marc Ambinder
Marc Ambinder‏ @marcambinder

Attention: 100 percent of same-day vote in Broward, 37% in Hillsborough, 20 percent in Miami-Dade NOT COUNTED Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom