• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT15| Orange is the New Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone tell me about TX reporting? Clinton keeps jumping ahead. I would assume that she should be way down because rural areas report first, but I guess that I'm wrong about this. How does TX typically report?

BriGuy

Some of you guys need to chill the fuck out.

Easier said than done, especially if you've been following these threads for weeks like I have. Florida was supposed to be a virtual lock; now it's looking like a harbinger for a lot of closer than anticipated races. A Trump defeat look a lot less likely than it did yesterday. The stars have lined up for this asshole, and I'm terrified they're going to seal the deal because why the hell not.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
We aren't gonna have another 2000 on our hands, are we :/

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Chuck Todd explaining why you should stop freaking out

Touchdown

Banned
Texas is serving Bi-Curious teas, just a little further!!

5PQLsIf.gif

Zeke

Jesus some of you people need to calm your asses down....early exit of Texas hrc with 48.8%
1% reporting

Marc Ambinder
Marc Ambinder‏ @marcambinder

Attention: 100 percent of same-day vote in Broward, 37% in Hillsborough, 20 percent in Miami-Dade NOT COUNTED Yet

Ah okay, one of the tweets said the biggest chunks of these votes had already been counted. Guess I read it wrong.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
It's gonna be that Puerto Rican Jill Stein voter that loses Florida for us, isn't it?

/s

Easier said than done, especially if you've been following these threads for weeks like I have. Florida was supposed to be a virtual lock; now it's looking like a harbinger for a lot of closer than anticipated races. A Trump defeat look a lot less likely than it did yesterday. The stars have lined up for this asshole, and I'm terrified they're going to seal the deal because why the hell not.

No its not. Wait until something is called before wetting ones pants. Dont let any tweet move you in one direction or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom