• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sibylus

Banned
Booker getting this Canuck girl goosebumped. USA USA
GoUSA.png
GoUSA.png

Diablos

Clinton peeps prepare to lose your voice. You Need to keep drowning out those voices.

Why the fuck does Bernie look so meh about everything?

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Clinton peeps prepare to lose your voice. You Need to keep drowning out those voices.

Why the fuck does Bernie look so meh about everything?

Booker just gave the craziest speech of the day and Bernie's got the keynote. No way he outdoes Booker.

The opening invocation of the day. Probably when the crowd was at it's loudest/worst.

I mean that is kinda shitty to do.

But it's also the kind of convention where a lot of people in the party will be there and they all have a voice, they're gonna use it.

It should always be expected at these things.

Not to mention that's the whole point of a protest... to disrupt.

pigeon

Banned
Cory has something weird in his background, but I don't remember what...need to look it up later.

I don't think he will be a presidential candidate. Probably get gov of NJ though at some point.

Also I feel like I hear way more background noise than was present in the RNC convention, which causes the booing/jeering to be way more audible (sometimes it sounds like you can hear just one person as if they're right next to a mic). There's got to be some sound improvements they can make to minimize this stuff.

But it's also the kind of convention where a lot of people in the party will be there and they all have a voice, they're gonna use it.

They're making themselves into laughing stocks. Respect for Bernie supporters has tanked today. Their movement is being embarassed because they want to be whiny children

sangreal

Cory has something weird in his background, but I don't remember what...need to look it up later.

I don't think he will be a presidential candidate. Probably get gov of NJ though at some point.

I know he got a lot of heat because he defended bain capital against democratic attacks

also I am pretty sure trump is going to accuse him of plagiarizing obama tomorrow. Some of those riffs were right out of Obama's NH concession speech. Not saying he copied it, but I would be surprised if nobody goes there

anyways, I know some people who have worked closely with him and have nothing but good things to say

I have never seen a protest try to break up a prayer. I have only been paying attention to Conventions since '92, but I haven't seen that and I can't think of when I have seen it elsewhere.

I hope that people get their aggression out tonight and feel that they can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom