• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Nice big cheer for Tim finally.

There have been more nice things said about Hillary in this one night than were said about Trump in all 4 nights of the RNC, by far.

holy shit this was the speech democrats and Obama coalition needed. I figured Barack was gonna do it but fuck it, I'm with Michelle.

This is an amazing speech!

Owzers

Cory and Michelle's speeches were what i was waiting for during the republican convention, humanity resonates with me, hate just seems so shallow.

Teggy

Poor Donald

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
‏@realDonaldTrump
If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.

andthebeatgoeson

"I wake up every morning in a house that was built by slaves."

God damn...
Hot damn.

I want some Bernie or buster to tell me their indignation over super delegates outweigh the democratic desires of the black citizens in this country.

We have overwhelmingly chosen Hillary. What part of the establishment are we? How is our voice so easily cast aside for your whims? How can you overlook south Carolina and NYC and Philly? How?

Gruco

Banned
Michelle just gets up there every four years and hits it out of the park. She is amazing.

Also I am going to have to listen to Booker again. Because that guy.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just give Michelle and Barack their own talk show. I'm serious. I'd watch that every single day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom