• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Former Rubio staffer:

Eric Teetsel ‏@EricTeetsel 8m8 minutes ago
I'm jealous of the party that still offers hope and inspiration, and not merely anger and darkness.

Gruco

Banned
Fanfiction: after taking back the house and Senate, khaleesi Clinton ushers in 8 more years of liberal darkness, leaving the Republicans with a mere 984 years left to endure. She briefly looked vulnerable in 2020 until the gop nominated Ted Cruz because they are stupid and do shit like that.

In 2024, Cory Booker, Tim Kaine, and a bunch of awesome people have a spirited but healthy primary. The convention is a peaceful affair full of polite listening because all of the Bernie or busters died from pointlessly yelling all the god damn time. Democrats win 8 more years of the presidency bc Republicans can't stop nominating David Duke for president.

This is a good speech. It's not Michelle's level, but it's a great point by point breakdown of why Trump is clown and why his vision for America is a scary one.

Effect

@daveweigel 5s6 seconds ago
Reading Bernie's prepared remarks. He leans right the hell in on endorsing Hillary.

https://berniesanders.com/sanders-prepared-remarks-at-democratic-national-convention/

Good. Any of that BS about how far his campaign went is the wrong thing to say. He tried that this afternoon and look where it got him. He needs to go right into pushing her and making it clear.

I hope he's able to ignore any booing and chants and keep going. The second he gives in the worse it will get.

Wilsongt

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 28m28 minutes ago

If Cory Booker is the future of the Democratic Party, they have no future! I know more about Cory than he knows about himself.

lol

sphagnum

Banned
I'm glad I got to see Michelle's speech but I'm kind of annoyed that I missed a lot of Warren's. I guess that sushi wasn't prepared very well...

Wait.

Isn't that...the exact same speech he gave in NH?

Looks like it. Wonder if he made any changes to calm down the Busters.

Good. Any of that BS about how far his campaign went is the wrong thing to say. He tried that this afternoon and look where it got him. He needs to go right into pushing her and making it clear.

I hope he's able to ignore any booing and chants and keep going. The second he gives in the worse it will get.

he does it for one paragraph

I feel like Warren's speech was about 3 minutes too long, but nice bridge to Bernie.

Michelle with the hope.

Warren with the takedown

And Bernie with the...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom