• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT8| No, Donald. You don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holmes

Yeah I lost my fucking mind when Hillary walked out and hugged Obama

tumblr_inline_o58r9r4RPV1tg2rwy_500.gif

smurfx

get some go again
surprised trump didn't tweet during obamas speech. i imagine this scene playing out with his handlers.

vNbZvfo.gif

except trump is reaching for his phone.

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 3m3 minutes ago
"@DavidWohl: Barack is offended that @realDonaldTrump will demand that #NATO allies pay their fair share. #DemsInPhilly"

THIS IS WHAT YOU GO WITH YOU FUCKING ORANGE ASS

EDIT:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 22s22 seconds ago
"@trumplican2016: @realDonaldTrump @DavidWohl stay the course mr trump your message is resonating with the PEOPLE"

OMG

But it'd be nice to depress senate turnout.

I don't think I care. We must have Hillary.

No, that would hurt. He had to be the opposite of divisive.

He made is really fucking clear that Republicans are good people that have been hijacked by a demagogue looking to be an autocrat ruler.

Had he laid blame or went at the GOP, it would be lauded as divisive. Instead he said Trump is not Democrats, Republicans, or American.

He's smarter than us. A lot smarter than all of us.

Dierce

"@DavidWohl: Barack is offended that @realDonaldTrump will demand that #NATO allies pay their fair share. #DemsInPhilly"

What a filthy moron that orange turd, doubling down on his ineptitudes.

TheFatOne

Man GOP really left themselves open for this line of attack. Just still stunned by that speech. Biden was great. I thought Kaine was pretty good. Bloomberg delivered some bombs, and Obama was just insanely good. That man is just on another level. The way he contrasted the GOP vision with the democratic vision was just masterclass.

John King is a horrible pundit. He's good with maps and election results and shit but he needs to let The Axe and Van Jones do the talking about politics.

ampere

EDIT:

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 22s22 seconds ago
"@trumplican2016: @realDonaldTrump @DavidWohl stay the course mr trump your message is resonating with the PEOPLE"

OMG

"trumplican2016" lmao

sphagnum

Banned
I was able to see a few headlines at work and Harry Reid said that Mitch McConnell was craven and I lol'd.

Time to watch some speeches.

Hannity is arguing that you can't hack into e-mails deleted by Hillary so Trump's comments don't matter. Backed up by Newt.

Old man doesn't understand technology, lol.

no discussion of the speech of course. Hilarious. Election night Hannity is going to fuel me for a decade.

kess

Amazing speech -- Hillary needs to bring it home now. She needs to make the best case possible to break the obstructionism. Run up the fucking score.

pigeon

Banned
Important point from Twitter: a huge number of speeches today were explicitly about "if you are a Republican it's okay to vote for Hillary." Obama, Biden, Bloomberg, Kaine all hit this idea that even for Republicans Trump is unacceptable.

This helps bring over GOP voters, but it also says pretty clearly: if you're a GOP politician, it's not too late to repudiate Donald Trump.

Soon it will be.

Hannity is arguing that you can't hack into e-mails deleted by Hillary so Trump's comments don't matter. Backed up by Newt.

Old man doesn't understand technology, lol.

no discussion of the speech of course. Hilarious. Election night Hannity is going to fuel me for a decade.

The joke is on you, because you are watching Hannity.

jiggle

That was Bam at his best
Even Bubba Prime is outmatched
Simply marvelous oration
So comfortable on stage
And what wonderful message

Bams is inventing chess while we all play stick ball

I said it in the OT thread and I'll expand it here:

Dems are playing chess, knowing that the opponent will try and take the queen.

GOP is playing checkers, not realizing their game has long been solved.

Trump is playing Uno, thinking the objective is to draw the most cards.

ampere

Do they start bailing in a few weeks when polls head our way? We shall see I suppose

Trump is playing Uno, thinking the objective is to draw the most cards.

Or if we're talking about the XBL version... the objective is to get a camera and whip out your junk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom