• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT3| 13 Treasons Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't realize it was a 5 point spread, it was definitely closer on most of election night.
That's just Virginia. NoVa reports last and that's always what pushes Democrats over the top, often comfortably. Terry McAuliffe was behind in the 2013 gubernatorial until like 90% of precincts came in and he ended up winning by 3 points.

Wow, looking over the county by county results in Montana while I wait for the results to come in and Hillary got 4.7% of the vote in one of them. Trump got 91%. Crazy.

Outside of Chris Murphy, there's like no one for the Dems who is actually young and a rising star.

Kamala Harris is 52 and she's generally pegged to be the young rising star for the Dems.

Because their favorite sexual harasser and domestically violent charlatan just got fired?

Yeah much as I'd like to say people are just moving against Fox, O'Reilly was a big deal for their ratings. It's almost certainly true that his firing cost them ratings more than people turning against them.

And I'm not at all surprised if Quist loses. It seems super obvious that it would happen.

Whoops You are right. 2017 has been good.

Minus the ahca, the budget, the missle attacks, the executive orders, the firings etc.

Whew what a first 100 days

The budget didn't pass, the missile attacks were literally nothing, there have been no consequential EOs...

And those things are more about bad people trying to do what they want to do instead of elections.

Crocodile

The budget didn't pass, the missile attacks were literally nothing, there have been no consequential EOs...

And those things are more about bad people trying to do what they want to do instead of elections.

I mean there was that EO that let ICE take off their weighted clothing.........

I also still don't like that the AHCA made it out of the House

Quist isn't running that far behind Bullock in most of the state but he's absolutely getting killed in Billings and the surrounding areas. Any clues as to why?

kirblar

Richer suburbs.
This
Bernie kiss of death
would make this a reasonable explanation.
edit: from Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billings_Metropolitan_Area
The Billings Metropolitan Statistical Area is the largest and fastest growing metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Montana. Located in the south central portion of the state, its population was 166,855 at the 2014 United States Census estimate.[1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom