• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

broz0rs

lol Mooch. In all seriousness, I hope he can reconcile with his wife now because she's 9 months pregnant and this Trump bullshit ruined their marriage.

Ourobolus

Banned
So now he's out of a job and single

from NYT:
The decision to remove Mr. Scaramucci, who had boasted about reporting directly to the president not the chief of staff, John F. Kelly, came at Mr. Kelly's request, the people said. Mr. Kelly made clear to members of the White House staff at a meeting Monday morning that he is in charge.
It was not clear whether Mr. Scaramucci will remain employed at the White House in another position or will leave altogether.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/07/31/us/politics/anthony-scaramucci-white-house.html?smid=tw-share

Mooch out as comms director per sources

https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/status/892091243219570688

That was fast.
1193491.gif

did Mooch just get in, get Priebus kicked out, and then resign?

on a side note, I'm putting an application in for a new job at the White House, afraid I might be overqualified tho

kirblar

did Mooch just get in, get Priebus kicked out, and then resign?

on a side note, I'm putting an application in for a new job at the White House, afraid I might be overqualified tho
Priebus was on his way out, the Spicer and other guy resignations were directly a result of Mooch.

Now we'll get a cycle of "Kelly is a moderating influence??" reporting. Though I doubt trouble/idiocy will take a week off in this admin, so something else will take its place.

FyreWulff

if you think about it though, it makes sense. Kelly didn't want people going "well, who's really calling the shots, you or Mooch". So you get rid of the guy that's trying to get between you and the President. Military folks don't like chain of command being thrown out.

Ogodei

Now we'll get a cycle of "Kelly is a moderating influence??" reporting. Though I doubt trouble/idiocy will take a week off in this admin, so something else will take its place.

That is the concern, but he'll only be "moderating" up until the first time he crosses Trump on something, then he'll get put in the Sessions/McMaster/Bannon doghouse.

He was rude to cabinet members..
He was inexperienced..
and he didn't last a week..

But still, there goes the best damn Trump Cabinet Official that ever served!

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/kelly-comey-phone-call-angry/index.html

EXCLUSIVE: Kelly called Comey to express anger over firing, sources say

New White House chief of staff John Kelly was so upset with how President Donald Trump handled the firing of FBI Director James Comey that Kelly called Comey afterward and said he was considering resigning, according to two sources familiar with a conversation between Kelly and Comey.

Both sources cautioned that it was unclear how serious Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security, was about resigning himself.
"John was angry and hurt by what he saw and the way (Comey) was treated," one of the sources said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/31/politics/kelly-comey-phone-call-angry/index.html

EXCLUSIVE: Kelly called Comey to express anger over firing, sources say

New White House chief of staff John Kelly was so upset with how President Donald Trump handled the firing of FBI Director James Comey that Kelly called Comey afterward and said he was considering resigning, according to two sources familiar with a conversation between Kelly and Comey.

Both sources cautioned that it was unclear how serious Kelly, then the secretary of homeland security, was about resigning himself.
"John was angry and hurt by what he saw and the way (Comey) was treated," one of the sources said.

Well, won't be long until Kelly is in the doghouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom