• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusagari

Even if Florida looks this good after the panhandle starts coming in, they won't call it. If Obama wins Florida everyone knows it's over. They need to continue making it look like McCain has a chance.

Billen

Banned
RubxQub said:
Next polls closing...THE WORLD

Code:
Barack Obama   	 87.3% (745,267 votes)
John McCain 	12.7% (108,395 votes)

Total number of votes:	853,679
Countries voted from:	213

Votes received the last...
Hour:	5,857
24 hours:	118,702
7 days: 	343,426

Courtesy of If The World Could Vote. Not many citizens in The World :D

GDJustin said:
Is anyone else switching between Fox News and CNN like I am? It's really making Fox News look sad. I'm not talking about their content... I'm just talking about the PRESENTATION.

CNN's giant screen, sets, graphs, it's ALL more appealing visually than Fox.

CNN's coverage is honestly embarrassing fox's, with their ability to dive deep into Indiana, etc.

When I'm in the mood for some comedy, I'll change it to Fox.

Until then, I'm waiting for more holograms.

Dartastic

JCreasy said:
i need you to repeat this every 15 minutes . . . pleeaassee

im outta control

Obama-I-Got-This.jpg

Seriously. Barely anyone has really reported so far, and two of the states (the two that won) were probably going McCain anyway. It's not that big of a deal. Chill outttttt!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Gary Whitta said:
It's 55/44 Obama in SC but CNN calls it for McCain? WTF?

They're judging by the counties that have already been coming in.

DSWii60

I think Obama will win Florida. If you take a look at the map of voting so far and compare it to the 2004 map Obama is miles ahead of where Kerry was. Actually the same goes for Indiana.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IronicallyTwisted said:
So Obama has pretty much lost?
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom