• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF Election Day 2008 Thread of A New Dawn in America (OBAMA ELECT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Pinellas County in Florida:

68% reported in:

Obama: 54

McCain: 45
Fun fact: Bush narrowly won this county in 2004.Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco all went their way. This means good things for Hillsborough.... I'm marking out!!!!!!

Macam

Banned
I will say David Gregory, while boring as a piece of cardboard, makes for a good filler host as he moderates the more interesting people on the MSNBC panel.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
The Chosen One said:
Seriously I can tell this your guys first election for many of you. Freaking out or cheering over just 1-5% of precincts reporting.

For real, stop flipping out people.

HylianTom

Banned
I have ice in my veins. Things are going to swing our way.

As soon as the first big swing state is called, I'm pulling dessert out of the fridge. :lol

Dartastic

Shit. I don't suppose any of you Bay Area Gaffers are doing anything awesome tonight in San Francisco for the election, are you? Anyone know of anything cool going on?

35cfzmr.jpg

NC, fuckers!

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Florida is going to be called very quickly after the polls close, the county by county results that are coming in are strong for Bams.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
GO OBAMA!

200th post. =)

MrCheez

President/Creative Director of Grumpyface Studios
+1 Obama in Arizona! I'm so pumped

What streams (if any) are you guys following?

Keylime

ÏÎ¯Î»Ï á¼Î¾ÎµÏÎγλοÏÏον καί ÏεÏδολÏγον οá½Îº εἰÏÏν
Next polls closing...THE WORLD

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Oh man, just saw those holograms on YouTube :lol

Wolf Blitzer is sooooo proud of the new tech. They're more excited about their toys than the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom